First grow ever, looking for lots of advice!

I agree with everything said above

Plants look great! That’s gonna be a full tent soon

1 Like

A half of a cup up to a cup around plant not on is good. I personally do start cal mag I put a couple ml in a gallon of water then ph to around 6.5. Then I use that gallon to water a little at a time like I said a half cup to a cup around the plant. Once that gallon is gone just give straight ph’d water no cal mag till you start adding nutes. Or if she looks deficient Check moisture every day but Only water when soil is getting dry. That could be every 2 to 3 days.
If you take a solo cup and cut the top off about an inch attached to the rim split it so it can be put around plant that will keep you from getting to close to the stalk.

I use this for cal mag because I like the plus iron. I think you said you were going to use jacks nutrients though so i really don’t know a lot about their line. I do know don’t add any nutes for at least 4 weeks. Just the cal mag in the begining and only in the first gallon of water.

Botanicare HGC732110 Cal-Mag Plus, A Calcium, Magnesium, And Iron Plant Supplement, Corrects Common Plant Deficiencies, Add To Water Or Use As A Spray, 2-0-0 NPK, Quart https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004JKBMRW/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_RQYT7S6E1SPH6SHFEJF7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Deleted

1 Like

Thanks for breaking this down for me, helps out alot. :call_me_hand:

Whats up fam! So i started lst last week, doing a combination garden wire/ lst clips training. Just wanted to post some pix and see if anyone has any tips?
@Pinboy @DRsDank @VirginiaGrowBoy @ThatsNotMineOfficer
This first plant i think when i bent it over i displaced some roots cause it got stunted to hell but i think its finally starting to bounce back…

2 Likes

Looks like ours are about the same age!! Yours are looking better than mine!! Keep up the great work!! I was just debating lst myself thanks for the helpful pictures of your process… I’m so nervous at first lol :joy:

2 Likes

You got any pix? The smaller two are girl scout cookies and the bigger girl is gorilla glue. You doing the same seed mix? @SnkeyezCobra

Oh no the ones I have like yours are AK47 photos… so they are different genes… like long lost cousins? I just germinated 2 sour d photo 2 days ago also… my thread with LOTS of pics lol

I do want to try both of those… GG has always been good smoke for me and who doesn’t love a good GSC?? :heart:

1 Like