First grow….EVER! All Auto- Wedding cake & LSD

@Khaos850

Sorry had some house issues to tackle, NOW WHOSE READY TO SEE A CANOPYYY!!!

As you can see with LST and a scrog you can get some pretty even canopy’s, surely the strain and how much training you do will apply

5 Likes

Damn, looks very nice. Are you exhausting from the bottom up for more head room?

1 Like

That is the air coming in, I have an AC infinity on top of the tent and I sent the ducting to the bottom so greasy air is rising, tent is exhausting out the top right of the tent and into the room

@Khaos850

1 Like

Thats not a bad idea! I think I would benefit a bit setting my intake up that way since I’m in the basement with a cool floor.
Im all setup as far as I can go as if this afternoon. Waiting on my light. I think Ill order another Infinity fan and set mine up similar to yours. Im really liking the Cloudline T6 setup with the digital control and the fact you can hook 2 fans to it.

1 Like

Yes I like that feature a lot about that fan, I’m still using the fan that came with the kit, it works just fine but when it starts to go I’m gonna upgrade to the AC infinity, good fans I’m loving the S4 I think it is. I’m using just their simple 4” inline fan as the intake

1 Like

I think im going to go with 4" too. I dont see a reason to need 6 for the intake.

1 Like

Although i could probably run the 6" at a lower speed to get the same volume of air as the 4" at higher speed which would keep things quieter when guests are over.

1 Like

Negative pressure is what you want…pretty sure it’s negative…you want the edges of the tent to be sucked in just a bit, if a 4” does the job well then as my girlfriend says “good job sweet boy”

1 Like

I did not consider guests so yes that’s actually a really smart idea, bigger fan less power quieter I like it, tbh I’m kinda sold on AC infinity’s control set up, anything I can do to make my grow more automated sign me up

1 Like

Hell yeah. That controller has more options than i know what to do with. High/ low temp settings, high low rh settings, scheduled run times, etc. Im gonna get it dialed in manually to keep things simpler until i get a feel for it. But the idea of having my lights and ventilation fully auto is sick!

1 Like

I got me an inkbird ITC608T for my space heater and humidifier does the exact same stuff with fans if you choose to use em, gotta love technology

1 Like

Just a little update with pics. We just entered week 4 and I think they look good. Pretty beefy actually. I just started LST and will be starting Flower Fuel next week.

2 Likes

Wow! Just wow! I’m no expert (of course) but your plants look amazing. Well done :blush:

1 Like

They look good! Keep up the LST and you’ll get some big ol bushy plants

2 Likes