First Grow DWC Super Silver Haze

2 Likes

This guy is growing crazy every day

1 Like

2 Likes

Stunted plant has boomed with life. It appears 2 main stems are growing either side of the original stem. Acting like a topped plant. So random. But thrilled with the growth. Had a slight nut burn with you can see on the yellow tipped leaves, but I’ve cleaned the system out and lowered the nutrients this time.

3 Likes

That’s my main plant. Growth is evident every day. I FIMd it yesterday.

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Just put in my SCROG

4 Likes

3 Likes

@peachfuzz @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Eagergrower

I hope you dont mind the tags. I’ve read loads of grow journals and you guys seem the most active and knowledgable. I was hoping you could check out my grow so far and offer any tips and advice. It’s my first and so far I’ve been alone on my journey haha.

3 Likes

Looks good so far.

2 Likes

Plants look good and healthy, keep doing what you’ve been doing.

2 Likes

Lookin on point… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey @HanJolo appreciate the tag, im a newbie myself but will be happy to help anyway i can!

1 Like

Hey there hanjolo… Just flipping through journals saw you were doing Deepwater culture and thought I’d drop in for a look… It’s pretty cool the growth you get with Deepwater culture…I see you’ve been asking for comments so I’m going to make some I think the first thing you might have a problem with later on is your lights just because they say 600 W doesn’t mean they are so I will tag in @dbrn32 Who is the light guru and will explain your lite situation far better than I ever could …
As far as the light nutrient burn you mentioned earlier on the very tip of your leaf… Well when you get to flower that tells you when you’re right on the edge of too much which the majority that I have read on here try to keep their plants at. Not so much I don’t think during veg… I don’t know anything about your nutrient line so I can’t speak to it directly.
Another thing is… Once there is damage to a leaf on your plan it doesn’t get better. So if you get bugs or nutrient burn or anything it won’t go away you can stop it from getting any worse but it won’t go away… So when that happens pay attention to your new growth… That will tell you how you’re doing… Your plants look good and healthy at this point so what you’re doing is definitely working…
That’s all I got right now… I hope this helps you in the future,I will set to follow you and I will also tag you in so you can read my journal

1 Like

So I changed my SCROG out for a different one. The one before had too small holes. So I’ve made my own out of plastic pipe, push fittings and brick line. Spaced out the squares 100mm apart. So much happier with this one. I’ve lowered the height of the plant by about 2 inch and spread the canopy out much wider. Pruned the lower branches and topped up the nuts. Canna A and B and introduced some extra nitrogen. Cant wait to check on them tomorrow after its had some light exposure and time to recover. So far I think I’ve spotted around 23/27 potential bud sites which is awesome, there may be more below the canopy which the SCROG will allow light to now. Not long before I switch to 12/12

2 Likes

2 Likes