First Grow DWC Super Silver Haze

You killing it Han…one of my fave strains…I like old school…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks Arrow. Yeah SSH is a classic. Cant wait to smoke some of my own home grow for the first time with some friends.

1 Like

Happy Monday all…
@Happilyretired @kaptain3d @Arrow @Covertgrower @HappyHydroGrower
Today is 4 days into week 10 of flower. Majority of pistols are brown but some buds still have white. Which is making me doubt its readiness for a flush. I think I see cloudy trics. But no Amber’s.
Any help and advice is always appreciated. Thanks. Have a great green week

6 Likes

Personally, I would give her at least another week, she has a lot of clear trichomes… :nerd_face:
Maybe @PurpNGold74 could have a look? :thinking

3 Likes

I’m with the kaptain…week to week and a half… then start your flush…looking good…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks for your input. Yeah I was on the same line. It’s easier to see the change in trics between cloudy and clear now. But first grow you doubt yourself on everything, so thanks for the reassurance

4 Likes

I agree with the others.

2 Likes

Apparently late to the party again, lots of good advice there… your not quite there yet… Your patience will be rewarded…:+1::v:

1 Like

Better late than never. Thanks Happily. Cant wait for that reward. :grin:

Little weekend update. Took some pics while tweaking the PH levels etc. Noticing first amber trics and lots of brown pistols however some buds still have lots of white pistols. Frustrating lol. Currently 2 days into week 11.

4 Likes

Those are some striking pictures you got there…:+1:

1 Like

Thanks happily. I think at least half if not more are cloudy. So would think about flushing soon. What do you think?

Sorry for the late reply been working on the daughters house all day anyways back to the task at hand… I think you should ask that question again in about a week. I can’t remember are you and Coco or soil. The reason I ask is you can flush a lot quicker in Coco or any inner media as far as that goes. So what I’m saying in my long winded way is you need to wait a week at least in my opinion. If you’re only 50% milky on the tops then you’re even less inside…:+1::v:

1 Like

No worries. I’m growing in hydro, so the flush should be really simple and easy. Thanks H, I’ll.ask again at week 12

So we reached the end. Haven’t post in a while as life has been non stop currently. Just wanted to shout out everyone that helped me. My main man @Happilyretired, you get my biggest thanks. Never would have been able to do this without you. So thank you happ. I can tell you how much I appreciate your guidance and willingness to share your knowledge with me. First smoke will he in @Happilyretired’s honour. Lol.
@kaptain3d, @Covertgrower @Tenga @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @peachfuzz @Arrow @repins12

thank you all for chiming in and helping. This forum is truly a great place to meet fellow growers and share knowledge. So glad I found it. Be doing a new grow of gorilla glue and hope to have you all tag along on my next grow

Few pics of the final stages. So happy with the result. 11 ounces of dried trimmed bud and 3 ounces of popcorn bud and trimmings for cooking and oils.

l

8 Likes

Nice work, congrats!

1 Like

Congrats on the harvest brother…very nice work…homegrown, yeah!!!..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the high praise. Tag me in when you light up…
11 ounces, nice. I won’t be going anywhere if you continue this journal. If you start a new journal be sure to tag me in… :v:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

Nice work.

1 Like

Wonderful job finishing up! On the the next! :partying_face:

1 Like