First Grow DWC Super Silver Haze

4 Likes

Looks good.
I bet you’re a little nervous right now. I was the first time I did it… Before you know it you’re going to have some jars full of frosty bud patiently waiting for a torch…:hugs::drooling_face::relieved:

1 Like

Haha a little. But I see the sence in defoliating heavily to allow light to reach the lower branches. And of course your a lot more experienced than me so I’m confident in your teachings Sensei Happy :rofl::rofl::ok_hand::pray:

1 Like

Thanks for the confidence but there’s a lot more people with a lot more experience than me…I tend to jump into things with both feet and learn firsthand from my mistakes and successes. Thanks to this forum I don’t have to make so many mistakes anymore because I can read What someone else already did or better yet they will pass by my journal and leave helpful comments when applicable…

2 Likes

I agree, this forum is crazy good. I must journal entries for hours every night…learning etc. Glad to have found it so early

1 Like

If you want to go somewhere for a fun read you need to go over to @Tenga ,s Journal it is probably the funnest place I found on this forum and from there you can find your way to the coyote and dog nuts and Amazon 66… These are very fast going journals and they are very fun with lots of valuable information in between all the shenanigans…

1 Like

I’ll 100% check it out. Thanks. Tenga rings a bell. May have already read some of his journal or maybe just seen some of his inputs on others journals.

She’s a girl… you’re probably gonna get a spanking for saying that… Just sayin…

1 Like

Ooops :rofl::rofl:. I shouldn’t have assumed…assumptions being the mother of all…:joy:

@HanJolo v nice to meet u!!
. . . . . now pull down yer pants young man. . .
:dizzy_face::open_hands:t3::open_hands:t3::open_hands:t3::open_hands:t3:

1 Like

And there she is…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: ow my…yes mamm :crazy_face:. Nice to meet you too. Just started the scroll through your journal thanks to Happy. May take me a while though haha

Just go back about 500 posts and you’ll be current for the last week :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Sweet!!! Glad to have u join the perverted chaos---- I mean-- educational journal.
:rofl::+1:t3::blue_heart:

1 Like

See what I mean Han… This chick has me rolling every day…All I can say about her is my impression and that is @Tenga is a kind giving human being that is totally full of :poop: … She brings me joy with great timing…:+1::v:

1 Like

:joy::joy: who doesn’t like perverted chaos…sorry education. Of course I’m here for the education, :eyes:.

Han Did you know you can correct a post for about 10 minutes after you post it?

1 Like

I did. Why have I messed up somewhere

Did you mean to say of cause or of course…
I have to edit almost every post for some reason I just can’t catch my mistakes until they’re up for everybody to see… So I’m getting fairly good at it LOL…

2 Likes

Of cause I meant of course haha. Cheers. I type so fast my grammar takes a bashing