First Grow DWC Super Silver Haze

I’m a plasterer by trade so touching anything electrical would most likely end in disaster haha

This is totally light/heat stress if I’m not mistaken.

2 Likes

Try this with your dehumidifier.

Hopefully, you are able to control the climate of the room that the tents in??

If so, put the dehumidifier outside the tent so the output of the dehumidifier funnels into the intake of the tent.
You may have to play with it some so your not just pumping all of the dehum. into the tent or you temps will sky rocket. You have to find a mutual distance from the tent so it pulls the dehumidified air as well as cool air in from the room your tent sits in.
It helped me tremendously when I had a tent.

1 Like

The vent on the wall is one of my intakes to my grow room. I have to monitor it on occasion. I have a remote thermometer inside my grow room so I can monitor and adjust while lights out which is during the hottest part of the day.
Lights out at 10am on at 10pm.
Hope this helps! :+1:t2: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah man that’s a massive help thank you. I’ll play around and see what happens. Definitely a great idea. I think the driver of my light combined with the dehumid are the heat issue. If I can get them both outside the tent I may just be on to something. Thanks again

2 Likes

Usually leaves clawing up heat or light issue, leaves clawing down, nutrient or medium issue. Just been my experience. :v:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks @repins12. It’s looking like that’s the issue. Taking measures to deal with the issue. Thanks for chiming in.

You have burned your plants up. The reason its on top is because that’s where your light is and where the light is is gonna be the place the plant sends the most nutrients.

So you could have burned them with your light/heat or you could have given to Much fertilizer, or a combination of both.

It might continue to spread. Sometimes major damage doesn’t show up all at once. Don’t really know what to tell you other than good luck. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Deleted post, they wont let you really delete anything.

Thanks TDub. Yeah I feel terrible letting this happen. It’s the smallest out the 3 of the plants. Furthest away from the light. Hopefully it’s not delayed and the others will burn. Hoping it’s the heat from the dehumid which I can redirect

1 Like

It’s a dehumidifier not a humidifier. My humidity was at 90%. I run the dehumidifier to lower it to 50% to avoid the bud rot

1 Like

I don’t know if you know how to edit your posts once you post them so I’m gonna give you a heads up in case you don’t. When you type something or post a picture when you’re finished and you hit post and you look on at the post it will have a little pencil in the bottom right hand corner you just hit that pencil and you can change whatever you want for something like 10 or 15 minutes…:v::+1:

Just like this

1 Like

Ya i was going to say big hydroponic plants dont need extra humility. Then i look at a pic and said “Damn thats a Dehumidifier” and deleted my post.

2 Likes

I believe I’ve got the temp under control. The intake and positioning of it seems to have done the trick. Thank you @Budz420 for the help on airflow.

@spyonyou unfortunately I cant control the conditions of the room the tents in. So just waiting on some DIY parts to box the back of the dehumid and vent it out one of the vent holes and further lower the temp

The plant seems to be recovering. New growth looks green and healthy. The leaves have moisture in the them. The roots and stem still look healthy. Buds still smell nice. Hoping for a full recovery but expecting some stunted growth

As always thank you @Happilyretired your always first on hand to help me. Never goes unappreciated

The other two plants the buds are getting BIG and SMELLY and STICKY

Fingers crossed I can make it to the end without any other issues

2 Likes

That is awesome news mate. Glad the rearranging worked! Really hope she recovers - just watch your moisture and nutes - and try to be patient. I spent many years in the ventilation industry - always happy to assist where I can.
You certainly have some nice colours building up there. :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Helping you helps me… And the way you present yourself leaves me wanting to help you or find out who can…
I do very heavy defoliating on my plants I don’t know if it’s right or wrong but it works for me. You can take that plant with all the dried up leaves and just take them all off. You just might be surprised at how much your buds will swell when you’re not feeding all those sick leaves… You could take this unfortunate circumstance and turn it into more of a learning experience on trimming your plants…

1 Like

Thanks alot. I took your advice and trimmed all the effected leaves, defoliating is easily the best bit so far. Weaving in and out of the stems. Boy are my fingers sticky :rofl::rofl:. Guess I’ll have to start wearing gloves, although my hands smell so damn good now Haha. I accidentally broke a tiny bit of bud off when trimming. Do you think I can dry and smoke that or is it pointless at this early stage.

Dry and smoke it, if your fingers are sticky so is the bud. Although it probably won’t taste very good…

1 Like

Next time you can get in the tent want to give us an after picture of your trim… I for one don’t mind at all looking at naked ladies…:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::+1::v:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: sure thing. Have to be tomorrow or over the weekend. There sleeping now in there 12 lights off period.

1 Like