First grow down - New Grow Room Build-out - Newbie_MN

How close am I guys? Here is my Hindu (which is the furthest along plant). Looking for a more upper kind of high… Thanksny feedback @dbrn32, @PurpNGold74, @BigDaddyCain!!!

Have a pic of most developed cola? Looks like I see white pistils but hard to tell under magnification.

Getting a pic. There are definitely lots of white still in there.

1 Like

You have a while. Once the majority of pistils are receding start checking trichs.

Atleast 2 weeks bud you want the hairs to be at like 75-85% orange or red depending on strain that’s for a uppedy high no couch lock so u want to have most of them cloudy with a few amber

Latest pics… Calyxs seem to be thickening…

Whole bud:

Under magnification:

2 Likes

Ya you got some time left they look good

Hey i never drew before can I use a 1200 watt light in a 48 x24 x60 safely?

1 Like

Yes and no lol it really depends how big you let the plants get you will need extra height so u don’t burn the plants

Thanks @bigdaddycain!! I was thinking about removing the nutrients soon. Or do I need to hold off for a week or so?

Appreciate the feedback!!

Wait about a week and then flush if u have some ambers right now they are cloudy but u want to start flush when u see some amber tricombs @newbie_MN

Yup ur getting closer. Those babies are swelling so u dont wanna pull their food just yet. Keep trich watching tho.

Latest picture. Colors are a’changin’. Lol

2 Likes

Awww look at the pretty fall colors :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Most of the hairs are now orange/brown on my Hindu Kush plant… Looks like the Master Kush is a little behind… Thoughts?

2 Likes

Looking good! Keep a close eye on those trichs now. _How far into flower r u?

Week 8 started today. I think we decided to take nutes out tonight, and give them another week or week and a half before chopping… Don’t want huge couch lock effect…

Smart deal. They look good. N just rolld back. Are def swelling. Maybe one more light feed wont hurt. But im sure ur itching to chop. N no couchlock, so start ur preps.

Latest pics…

Master Kush…

Hindu Kush…

3 Likes