First Grow, Down and Dirty Cheap Grow - Zkittlez Autoflower

Nice looking Trichomes and won’t be long. What kind of buzz are you going for? I usually like about 10-15% amber. My last harvest had about 5% and the rest milky. You’re dining great brother, remember it’s the buds Trichomes and not the ones on the leaves. My 1st grow harvest mistake. Still turned out to be a decent t smoke and buzz :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I want to lean heavily on the buzz side and no couch lock. So I think light on the amber will be my goal.

Perfect, 15% usually gets me the buzz I like, creative but still a relaxed feeling and no couch lock :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Quick question how the freak do I get the smell out of my closet it’s starting to reak lol

Do you have an exhaust fan and carbon filter? I exhaust mine to the outside and that’s still a risk with nosy neighbors. You can pick up a fairly cheap one on Amazon. I have one and don’t even use it.

Nope I’m in a room closet type deal

How’s it looking ?

2 Likes

Is gorilla glue just one big stem how can I widen her out ?

Never grown that strain, smoked a butt load of it though😁. Topping or fimming will get you 2 or 4 extra tops and when she has recovered and around week 3.5-4 you can start some light tie downs or use landscaping pins. When she gets to where her branches can reach the outside of the pot, you can use the tie downs. That will spread her out and expose more bud sites.

You cut her down yet @Shazm

1 Like

Not yet, currently camping. Will be home later today to check trics. Hoping she clouded up some while I was away if not ready. She has been eating her big leaves all last week.

1 Like

@OGIncognito @Low @Woodrow

What do you all think about 50% cloudy??? Maybe another week to go.

1 Like

That’s your call
But looking Good :+1:

1 Like

Still looks a bit clear to me, up to you, I’d check in a week.

kinda of what i was thinking. just now was trimming some of the yellow/dead leaves and accidentally clipped a bud off. will dry it and try it to see. i have a feeling i will like it more than others as some of the store stuff is still to much for me on the couch lock/body side. the couch lock fades in about 30 mins. but i would really like to just have a more engerigetic high. but we shall see in a 3 or 4 days. i have a closet that sit around 75f with about 50% RH and just set the bud there to dry.

1 Like

Here’s the bud picture

1 Like

Lmao @Shazm
We always “Accidentally” do that while trimming.

4 Likes

I’m probably gonna bring the axe to her this weekend. Kinda of excited and nervous at the same time.

2 Likes

You did good. A few upgrades and you’re golden

2 Likes

Yeah I thinks that’s a good time. Most plants harvested to early can lead to. Paranoia type of buzz. Your trichomes appear to be getting there and a few more days will work :love_you_gesture:

1 Like