First Grow, Down and Dirty Cheap Grow - Zkittlez Autoflower

I was using bottle water and I’m getting those items today
I have a water lady that has some 6 pH water should I just use it

1 Like

I’m using the super soil mix from pot for pot and plus mother earth coco and perlite mix. I using a banana peel for nutrients it has everything the plant needs in it naturally just soak it for a couple hours. I’m old school

yeah man, I got 4 auto skittles and 2 gorilla glue…I think I’m badly nute locked but yesterday I all in the tub and ran ph balanced water over them until it came out. I hope that will help because they look so burnt.

You will never get rid of the burn. They don’t heal those areas. You need to look at new growth for signs of issues.

So just let them die?

When u say 20 percent run off could u explain it to me
I’m sorry I just don’t know the lingo smdh I’m tryin lol

1 Like

Perfect

No, don’t let them die. Just watch new growth for further signs of burn or deficiency.

You’ve got probably more nutes in your medium than needed. The pot for pot basically has the same ingredients and adding Mother Earth double what you have. Give here a couple of good flushes with PH water and you’ll be fine. I made that mistake of adding a super soil concentrate to my coco and my plants looked identical to yours.

Also if you go back up in my post. About day 20, really thought I was losing her. But after trying some things she bounced back and started rocking n rolling about 5 days later.

1 Like

20% run off would be if you are using a gallon of water to feed, you would want enough coming out of the bottom to = 20% of a gallon. At your stage just keep the 4-6 oz in a circle and increase that as she grows. I’m old school and coco gives you a good indicator it’s dry. I still stick my finger in the medium about 2 inches to check for dampness. No fear of overwatering with coco.

1 Like

No way brother, keep watering her everyday in the circle and before you know it Bam, she’s green and growing like a weed :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Got a pic Nik? Medium, age, nutes and light? Might not be nute burn??

1 Like

Thx guys I’ll do as follows but I’ll be back fellows

1 Like

Right on, hang in there it’s really not that bad. Just keep watering her, a slurry test would be safer than trying to flush at her age. It’ll will tell you the same as run off would

1 Like

I’ll keep u posted thx again

2 Likes

I’m getting that tester and Sicilia tomorrow I can’t wait to get this rite

1 Like

You got this :love_you_gesture:

Don’t forget running a slurry test versus a flush. :love_you_gesture:

I first pic was yesterday and look what happened over nite I fuckin took off bro thx big

2 Likes