First Grow, Down and Dirty Cheap Grow - Zkittlez Autoflower

sorry I meant the jack 321

2 Likes

This is just a pic of the two parts from Jacks that you need.
You will also need epsom salt. but you can get that anywhere.
In a single gallon I mix 1/2 tsp on Part A, the 5-12-26
Then 1/4 tsp of epsom salt and mix well
Then add 1/2 tsp of part B, the 15.5-0-0
You can also weigh the doses out if you have an accurate scale that does fractions of grams.

3 Likes

I order them from ebay…it is also available on Amazon.
Comes in 2.2 lb or 25lb bags but the ebay sellers package smaller amounts if you just want to try it out.
Its very cheap and lasts a long time.

1 Like

Thanks man for the info. I will try this stuff on the second plant, to see differences in results. I am currently in small area so just doing one at a time.

Check out this thread from a different grower.
This is why I decided to try it.
The discussion gets a bit off the rails toward the end but it is fun.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Shazm. Got Zkittlez auto going myself.

1 Like

Day 2

Seedling has grow a little. And seedling has said goodbye to its helmet. No water needed as of yet. Dome will stay on for now.

Here is pic of the setup, turned light off for a hot sec to get a good pic. Ignore the veg tray seedlings those won’t be there much longer. if you want to know what’s in there. I have cucumbers, bell peppers and jalapeños. Zkittlez seedling is in blue cup with dome.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Do you have a journal going for yours?

No journal but this is 3 and they are 6 weeks old from sprout

3 Likes

very nice they look good and healthy. did you top them at all?

Did not top. Just Lst. Growing in coco using maxi bloom only

2 Likes

Day 3

Little one doing well. Taking dome off. Gonna keep light at 15". Might raise to 18" with dome off now, will have to monitor. Recorded temps and rh at day and night. Not sure if matters much with dome on still and a tray of veg seedling in the room.

Day: 80F/35%
Night: 73F/35%

Day 4

Still doing well. Noticed RH was dropping really low. Placed humidifier in cabinet to increase. Down side is that increases temperature a little. Sitting around 45%. Temps during the day about 83F. First leaves looking strong with second set peeking its way through. Might give her a spray of water later today? No nutes or a little not sure. Any recomendations?

Day 5

Gave her a 1/2 cup of water this morning.

1 Like

Day 6

Still going well. Nothing special going on. Just want to post daily pics as i haven’t seen anyone do that.

2 Likes

Day 7

Quick pic update, still doing well.

1 Like

Day 8

Gave 1/4 nutes with watering this morning. Still doing good.

Day 9

Still going well. Feels like she is doubling in size everyday. I can see roots on the side of the cup when i peek. Could be ready to transplant within a few days.

1 Like

Destined to be great.

1 Like