First grow don’t know if I am doing good or bad so far

It’s not gonna die lol it looks like slight nute burn

So should i flush or It won’t effect that much @fano_man

Can you fill out support ticket please? Almost looks like its limited to just that one portion of the plant?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Strain: ATF (Alaskan thunder fuck)

Age from sprout: 30 days

Soil: FoxFarm Happy frog, Size of pot: 5 gallon

Water: once every other day and check with second knuckle.

PH of water fed 6-6.5, PPM 678

Strength of nutrients: I use General hydroponics trio 4ml of each per gallon of water.

Indoor or outdoor: Indoor

Light system: KingLed Plus 1000w, About 18in from plant.

Temps: Day: 75-80 Night: 65-70

Humidity: Day: 35-40 Night: 45-50

AC, humidifier, or de-humidifier: None

Co2: No

Just started transition and just started feeding nutrients as well as CaliMagic.

If you just started feeding it’s most likely a deficency because fox farm will carry u about 3 weeks from seed and u will start to get evidence of such to signal feeding …so the already brown leaves wont get fixed but makes sure it the new growth is healthy

1 Like

Ok thanks for the help :slightly_smiling_face:

She still looks pretty good. :+1:

yes She is on her 3rd week of flower rn

Will upload more pics later

Been busy will try to upload pics tomorrow. When should I start adding flowering nutes?

Now as soon u got buttons u should be wanning off the nitrogen and raising the p and k dont cut N out but bloom nutes for flower will have that mixture automatically that’s y they make g ro w and grow and bloom in most nute lines… but if you notice if you use a bunch of other additives such as cali magic many ppl use for a cal mag supplement… it has a lot of nitrogen in it and should be discontinued completely by week 6ishon an 8 weaker of flower… depending on your flower times more or less time but it will have a guaranteed analysis of 4% nitrogen other bottles will contain it as well just pay attention or closely follow a feeding regimen made by your nute company for a guideline you can add or subtracts based on budget but pay attention to your nitrogen content from here out

Thanks for all the info @fano_man the only nutes I have is the hydroponics trio and Cali mag and I have not been feeding nutes after that nutrient burn a few weeks back. So I am just watering with ph water and she is just fine no problems at all. Should I just start the bloom nutes?

What kind of soil and what was the strength u used that burned the girl always do a lot less then bottle recommends if plant is eating organic dirt then you hit with synthetic nutes shes not used to it so u gotta ease on the stregth… when I was using synth I got to over recommended dosage max strength wit hbk no burns. If your plant is conditioned just look up say general hydroponics 3 part feeding schedule I think it’s called the Lucas formula if I’m not mistaken but do alot less then “aggressive amounts” when introducing that’s y theres actually a transition period where the nutes change on most schedules

But yes u can start blooming since you are. Blooming just ease it on 1/4 - 1/3 stregth and work your way up to full stregth but it’s good to atleast look up feeding schedule study your nutes and get an idea what u should be doing

Ok thanks for all the help @fano_man that’s some useful info. And the soil I am using is fox farm happy frog.

Try and understand why your plants demands change and what really plays a role in what that’s when you can get real scientific and weird

Also forgot to mention I got two from one seed.

I keep getting these small burns I don’t know how to fix.

I think it’s a nutrient burn not sure but I added 1ml flora grow and 6ml flora bloom For 1 gallon don’t know if that’s excessive.