First grow do you think I will have a decent yield. Thanks

Hello,
First grow looking for opinions on yield. 63 days old so about 2 weeks left? Thanks

5 Likes

Let them go long. The extra weight and flavor will be worth the wait. Supports will have to be added or buds will break.
You have done a great job. It looks great.

3 Likes

Lookin good. Id say yes, your yeild is gonna be ok for an indoor grow.

There is not a way to say for certain, there are too many factors at play. Buds look a little airy but that could be a trick of the light in the photo. No way to say if yield will be good,… what you consider good? However, just for fun ill give you my “GUESS”, so dont be hittin me up plater bout how wrong i was…:face_with_monocle:

Looking at the pic about 3oz per plant, maybe 4.

Now that was just a guess for fun ok?

1 Like

Thanks, I would be more than happy with that for first time. Next ones will be more training.

Just guessing, but your kolas are stacked nice and dense, and there is a few of them. Youll be i. Good shape tho.

I agree with letting them go lon and bulk up. Watch them trichomes, start flushing when 50 50 clear cloudy and cut at 10% ambers. Thats what i would do. Dont get exited and cut to early, that will really sap the weight.

2 Likes

No hurry,
Actually enjoy watching them grow. I figure at least 2 weeks.

1 Like

Still have lots of white pistils, I’d say wait! Have you got a Loupe? Cheap Microscopes available online! Check the Trichomes on the flower and not the leaf. Looks real good man, nice job :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Very nice job! Like @Holmes and others have said be patient and get yourself a good loupe or microscope to check trichomes.

3 Likes

great job on your first grow. completely agree with others who have said to get a loupe and microscope. i have both and use them both. with the loupe you can look at a bunch of different colas and areas. with the microscope you can get pics and get a better look at what is going on. my loupe is 60x and my microscope is 250x.

@Silverback

i love this and will repost to my journal, looks like good strategy to me.

2 Likes

Thanks to all,
I have a loupe. Still got a couple weeks. I pretty sure the front one will be first. Followed by back right then the short fat one.

2 Likes

Congratulations ! very nice looking buds I would shoot for more like a month let those buds fatten up gain weight.

1 Like

Beautiful Healthy looking plant. What kind of light, tent size and what type of chems (50% Label directions?) did you use? I think you might be a natural at this. Great looking plant. Standing and applauding your efforts!

1 Like

They are Northern Lights. They are in a 3x3 I started the first 3weeks with crappy blurple vispectra lights. Then decided to change to a real light a CMH315. For me it works awesome. Nutrients are advanced nutes. Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

i am on my 3rd grow. i use a 315 in my veg tent and a 630 in my flower tent, i love them.

Going to start a second tent as well. Might go Led to keep the heat down having 2 tents in one room.

1 Like

Update on bud size. I think it is ok for a rookie?

2 Likes