First Grow Day 39 Flower copper spots on top cola

I will say this, I swear those colas got bigger overnight. Like a switch, many more hairs flipped brown overnight…
I’m picking up some bonticare cal-mag this afternoon, then adding to everyone’s feed schedule. Here’s the uncropped pic from last night… @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Myfriendis410

(A little more than 2 weeks to go…Next topic I start will be “To trim or not to trim” lol. )

2 Likes

Nice once they start stacking up they do grow fast hahha @EclecticJack

1 Like

Get an inexpensive 100 loupe so that you can monitor the trichomes. That will be the final determining factor.

1 Like

@EclecticJack possibly a mold issue in the bottom of your pot. If you have no holes in the pot, the water has nowhere to go. Then the bottom of the plant nust sits in water and with the temps we need for our plants, conditions are perfect for mold. I say this since your plants in your fabric pots have no issues

1 Like

Turns out my meter may have been off by as much as .+15. So when I thought I was giving 5.6 I may have been actually giving 5.75. That would back up the Calcium deficiency. I calibrated it and checked my RO water which came in at 5.95 pH @ 9 PPM. I fed the plant in question:

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus 5ml/gal
AN Grow 4ml/L
AN Bloom 4ml/L
AN Micro 4ml/L
AN B-52 2ml/L
AN Overdrive 2ml/L
came out to 5.50 on the button after adding nutes and no pH. I made no adjustments. I know it’s on the low low side of the scale and it’s a big adjustment but I think it will balance out by next feeding.

I may try Nectar of the Gods @Countryboyjvd1971 in the future. Not 100% happy with AN but I expect several years and many grows before I pick a favorite. So far I have no complaints about ProMix. It’s very light.
@bob31 @Myfriendis410 @Donaldj

6 Likes

Sounds good @EclecticJack I’m a real believer in calibrating those meters!

1 Like

So I have a question I use the AN micro grow bloom perfect ph in soil and I hear the ph is set at about 5.5 but ffof soil is ph set at about 6.5 will I have an okay ph

@Trippy_kidd

Either start a new topic or ask this on a topic you already have going. Tag me when you do and I’m happy to answer your question.

Piggybacking on other topics is not permitted.

1 Like