First grow cant tell when it is time to harvest

Hey folks this is my first grow and I cannot tell when to harvest please help I find it so fascinating!!

This is an autoflower from iglm, I think it is the blueberry.

1 Like

Looks like you still have a lot of white pistils, so probably still have a while. You’re going to need something with 40x or more magnification to check trichomes to know for sure when it’s ready to harvest.

2 Likes

You still have plenty of time left. The white pistils shows this. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks guys this flowering stage is the part that I am most green at so I appreciate you!

1 Like

Make sure to get a good magnifier soon so you can start checking trichomes.

2 Likes

@doppelganger welcome to the forum!!! I agree with the others. Nice grow! Set to tag along! Let us know if you need anything else. You can @ us and ask your questions. Like @Ah-hee Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

1 Like

I bought a 60/120 times pocket microscope from Amazon, less than $10. Life (bud) saver! Even my non-smoking wife is admiring the tricombs through. Cheap but effective. I found the majority of my auto blueberry was milky. Also as the blueberry neared harvest the cola leaves turned purple! So pretty.

1 Like

Thanks Kevin I just bought one off of Amazon thanks to you!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Hopefully you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine! So pretty in person, looks like Superman’s palace! When they get cloudy, even prettier when burned!

1 Like

Hey folks!,

A few more weeks mature now is this puppy ready for harv

est??

Without looking into the tricombs I can’t tell.

Guage by the pictures which you have.

1 Like

Personally I aim for cloudy instead of amber.

1 Like

Thanks Kevin!!!

No worries! I played the guessing game too, wanting that first batch of home grown so badly. It seems like forever! It will be worth the wait, trust me ! You are getting close though! You should start researching your drying methods if you haven’t yet. I lost nearly half of my first harvest to mold. Drying is almost as important as growing. Find which drying method is more feasible for you. I have limited space and have tried several ways of drying. Since I’m still not confident in my technique I will just advise you to do some research on it. Definitely think about it before you get to the harvest, otherwise you could end up throwing it away. Definitely will “harsh your mellow”.

1 Like