First grow Candyland Fem!

HLG 135 rspec

2 Likes

makes a difference for sure, doesnt it?

1 Like

absolutely. i’m super pleased with it. I’m just a couple weeks from harvest. im so excited!

2 Likes

Looking good, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Just want to post my weekly progress. I think I have been over watering. My little one still looks moist and I haven’t watered in almost 24hrs. Smh we live and we learn ya know. But my bigger one was droopy also so I’m not gonna water today just to see

!

image|375x500

1 Like

This is the my little one if you guys can see it like my water Is holding in the middle. I’m not sure if it’s my light isn’t strong enough my led light at 26inches above

Need a little help… had a bug issue earlier this week used captain jacks bug brew. I’ve using FFOF, water ph 6.6-6.7, this makes day 17. No nutes was gonna wait until week 4-5 for the bigger one

1 Like

1 Like

What’s good fellas today makes day 23 from being placed in soil. Has a bug issues but there no longer an issue. I’m just wondering when I should start feeding my bigger one? I’m using FFOF soil.

2 Likes

lookin good so far. Do you check the ppm of the run off? I think thats how you will know when to feed.

What’s good my g. My runoff ppm is 578. She was hella dry so I saturated pot and that was the ppm

2 Likes

What’s up guys. Today makes Week 4 or 29 days. I noticed she was droopy a lot and felt that I need to add more perlite so they could get better nitrogen. It was around 30 mins before the lights went off on my 18/6 cycle and when the lights came back on she was stretching. I still have not provided any nutrients yet since it seems like she is loving the nutes that FFOF comes with. Ima gonna do a ppm check on Saturday

3 Likes

We got a Nutrients burn fellas. I used half of recommended dosage. Smh I’m sick

1 Like

2 Likes

Week 6 update. Cut down a few dead leaves due to nutrient burn, I gave her 5 tsp of cal mag but I should have went with 3tsp. Also skipped feeding Between wk5 and wk6 to try and minimize any more nutrient burn. If my label was right we are half way through the 10-12 wk process.

3 Likes

Lol don’t mind my ugly ass feet!!!

2 Likes

Just wanna post new pic after feeding on 10.3.2020

2 Likes

How long does the veg cycle usually last. I’m on week 7

2 Likes

I want to grow this fem photo plant. If it’s auto idk how long before flowering. If its veg 8 weeks is a perfect time to switch to 12/12. Plant should be healthy b4 switching

2 Likes