First grow Candyland Fem!

What’s happening Gromies, would like to thank you for viewing this post. I’m currently running a 2x2x4 Tent , Viparspectra 300w LED, FFOF soil, GH trio. I’m currently in the seedling stage my water is PH between 6.6 and 6.7, I haven’t check ppm of soil yet but I don’t think it’s a need at the moment since I’m Day 4 after planting in soil. My temp has been holding in between 73-79 degrees. Don’t have a humidifier but using a bottle until I can buy one. Also have plans to purchase inline fan and carbon filter but it just taking it slowly since I don’t have to worry about a smell any time soon.

5 Likes

For some reason this one has not sprouted I’m gonna give 2 more days I really don’t know when to give up on seed

2 Likes

Well decided to clean a little off the top of soil and found the other seed like it was stuck I’m gonna see what happens tomorrow hopefully she stretches to light

2 Likes

Leaves are very yellow

you need a little fan to blow on them when they get alittle bigger, you can put a pan of water with a rag hanging out in front of fan to raise humidity , are you growing autos?

1 Like

No these are candyland feminized seed s

Looks like moving the dirt off top helped my baby out she is reaching for light and leaves are green.

3 Likes

The cotyledons usually are that early on. They start out white when they first pop the seed case off.

1 Like

It was actually trapped under soil luckily I got curios and moved the soil around a few pieces of wood was stopping it from sprouting.

2 Likes

Looking good I’m in the same size tent! Going to tag along if you don’t mind.

2 Likes

lol the more the merrier i know I’m gonna need help

1 Like

I’m looking into the pan with water now

Here’s my girl

7 Likes

She looks good my g. What strain?

Bag seed, can’t remember if gelato cookies or wedding cake

I’m sorry candyland photo

Quick update I think I placed this one a little deeper than my other girl but she has sprouted as is looking nice

2 Likes

Nice!! Man before you know it your plants gonna be as big as @Breezy plant. I’ll follow along too.

3 Likes

Thanks my g​:muscle:t6::muscle:t6::muscle:t6:

Pretty nice frost for bag seed! What light are you using?

1 Like