First Grow by Mrs. Daisy

I’m not sure you could even tell but I stripped a ton of leaves from these girls the last 2 nights. Rearranged them and got them moved alittle closer to the light. The dirty little Bruce auto comes down tonight. Shes way over due and I honestly am sick of looking at her! She has no pistols, and her smell is faint. Im not expecting much from her.

8 Likes

All I can muster up is wow! You’ll be in good supply for awhile. Nice.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly! I sure freaking hope so!! Im ready for a few week plant vacation then start all over again!!

6 Likes

@CC_Mo you got anything going at the moment?

1 Like

I did notice that you defoliated, nothing wrong with that being it’s toward the end. Looking really good!!

1 Like

This is one of my Lsd girls I sent to my fathers to finish outside. I got a few small buds and dried it. Just received my digital microscope today and cracked open the buds to take a look. I think she’s ready to harvest but would like a second opinion. We are 9 weeks 2 days from flip. Pictures are small sample buds taken from the bottom middle of the plant.

@spyonyou @rookiegrower @Myfriendis410

7 Likes

I’m thinking I see mostly cloudy best I can tell. I don’t go by flip date. I go by first day of bud site, around two weeks after flip, give or take. Nice pictures!
:v::scream::sunglasses:

2 Likes

If your outdoor conditions remain good I’d let it go at least another week. Let me tag @Big123 to see what he has to say.

Do plan on doing a bud wash in peroxide to remove environmental crap you don’t want to smoke.

4 Likes

Thank you! Yes I definitely do plan on doing a bud wash!

4 Likes

example-of-many-amber-trichomes
Ideally you want it to look like this at harvest. Mostly cloudy and sprinkles of amber.

4 Likes

Looking good pharmer, they seem to need a little more time in my humble opinion.

I would wait until the New Moon in fiery Leo :leo: on 8/8/2021 at the minimum. The waning moon phase helps with ripening and we have a few more days of it until the New Moon. Fire :fire: and air signs are the preferred ones to harvest flowers.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your helpful advice!

3 Likes

So lastnight pictures of the girls. Im hoping about 2 more weeks

11 Likes

Beautiful pharming sister :four_leaf_clover::rainbow::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Looking Purdy Mrs. Daisy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Shezzz!! I need to get you to come here and grow my weed. Good night, those are some awesome looking girls!
Good job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Welp the girls are to my satisfaction! I feel like tonight is the night.

7 Likes

The new moon in Leo tomorrow, a great day to harvest, how many weeks of flower is she? Looking ready, and beautiful :heart_eyes: from here ;=))

Moon in Leo :leo: now too, chopping time :star_struck: for sure :axe:

3 Likes