First Grow by Mrs. Daisy

No worries about the light. I’m pretty sure, with the white pistols showing like they are, you still have a couple of weeks.

A night shot is what I was trying to say.

Shouldn’t have had that last hit! … lol

Go back, if you don’t know, and count weeks from the first bud site. 8-10 from that, maybe more or less.

But the white pistols and the bud itself looks like it’s still has some swelling left to do.

1 Like

One thing I noticed is the way your leaves protruding from the bud are curling up tells me that you are pushing the lights a bit hard on her, That may contribute to the trics turn amber too early if they are? Monitor and adjust a little at a time if necessary. :v::sunglasses:

Thank you. Yea I figured she had alittle longer to go but it was fun so get some up close looks. I haven’t turned the lights up any in strength. I did adjust her height to get her closer to the light tho? Maybe should bring her back down? One concern i have is that alot of the white pistols look like newer pistols. If you get really close to the buds I can see them still in the caylex folded over like they are newer getting ready to emerge. I feel like I see new white hairs everyday.

2 Likes

This is where getting to know your plants and light comes into play. Just enough light so they don’t foxtail and enough to keep them in top shape.

I can’t remember what light you have but I’d be willing to bet, there are folks here that can help you dial it in, or at least give you some tips with it.

If I’m not mistaken, with new (white) pistils, that means the plant is still producing new trichomes. Another week to 2 weeks maybe, I always just look at the trichomes and not the pistils. I had some white pistils up until harvest on my plants this week, but the trichomes were showing ready. I only have 3 grows under my belt so take my advice with a grain of salt lol.

I really appreciate all of y’alls help!!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Plant female or?

Hey @Mrs.Daisy, just curious how things are going? Wishing good luck to ya! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve been terrible at updating lately! So sorry about that! Gorilla glue auto got the chop because I found the start of mold in one of her buds. She is still hang drying wet weight was 3.6 oz. All the other girls are doing great! They are due for the last leaf stripping next weekend.

5 Likes

Absolutely fantastic! Looks awesome!!
Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

2 plants got their last defoliation tonight. Everyone got watered. And I will strip the other 2 plants tomorrow night. 2 plants a night is about all I can strip. It kills on the back takes me about 30 mins per plant. Maybe I’m just slow!!

5 Likes

Yo girl, the girls are looking great!! lots of nice buttons there. how far along are you now in flower?

1 Like

Thank you! I turned my lights back June 6th. if you count from light flip it would be 3 weeks today. If you count from first pistols then 2 weeks. Buttons really just started to be pronounced this week tho.

3 Likes

Its been awhile so here’s my update: @spyonyou @rookiegrower
We are 5 weeks into flowering for my photos.
8 weeks in flower for my Bruce banner auto.
I lost 1 LSD girl due to her hermie on me.
Braindead:

Processing: 20210719_212857.jpg…

Happy place:

LSD:

Bruce banner auto: i don’t have any clue whats up with her. Shes not that sticky practically no hairs she’s just weird gonna give her 2 more weeks then she gets the cut!

3 Likes

I am soo happy for you! You have absolutely nailed it. Awesome job! :clap:t2::clap:t2:

I like the red buds in that one photo, oh wait, those are toes… :thinking::rofl::joy::rofl:

Congratulations!! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol oh lawdd, always got atleast one toe picture! Thank you! So ready to cross the finish line!

1 Like

I just started my first autos. No idea what to expect.

Awesome! What kind?! I was really disappointed in my Bruce banner. Although my gorilla glue was a weirdo her buds were rock solid and a great smooth smoke. I would grow her again.

1 Like

I’ve got two Lambs Breath autos.

I’ve also got some GG photos I’ll grow next… I think.

1 Like

Nice! Well they look great. Can’t wait to see you do your thing with them! I would love to grow some photo GG in the future! Hopefully I get to see you do those next!

1 Like