First Grow by Mrs. Daisy

Its been awhile so here’s my update: @spyonyou @rookiegrower
We are 5 weeks into flowering for my photos.
8 weeks in flower for my Bruce banner auto.
I lost 1 LSD girl due to her hermie on me.
Braindead:

Processing: 20210719_212857.jpg…

Happy place:

LSD:

Bruce banner auto: i don’t have any clue whats up with her. Shes not that sticky practically no hairs she’s just weird gonna give her 2 more weeks then she gets the cut!

3 Likes

I am soo happy for you! You have absolutely nailed it. Awesome job! :clap:t2::clap:t2:

I like the red buds in that one photo, oh wait, those are toes… :thinking::rofl::joy::rofl:

Congratulations!! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol oh lawdd, always got atleast one toe picture! Thank you! So ready to cross the finish line!

1 Like

I just started my first autos. No idea what to expect.

Awesome! What kind?! I was really disappointed in my Bruce banner. Although my gorilla glue was a weirdo her buds were rock solid and a great smooth smoke. I would grow her again.

1 Like

I’ve got two Lambs Breath autos.

I’ve also got some GG photos I’ll grow next… I think.

1 Like

Nice! Well they look great. Can’t wait to see you do your thing with them! I would love to grow some photo GG in the future! Hopefully I get to see you do those next!

1 Like

I’ll tag you when I get there. Stay in touch and let us know how things turn out! You have done an awesome job with these! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

I will definitely try to do better updating! Thank you for all your help!

1 Like

Looking good!! Almost there. I would say probably more aggressive defoliation needed before flipping to flower as you’ll have some buds on the lower branches that are loose and smaller. They make great medium for making butter and oils for cooking so save them lol. Not too sure on the Bruce Banner, as I don’t grow autos. Looks like just bad genetics on that particular plant. The buds on it look amazing though, so you may be surprised. I really need to do journals lol, I’m just lazy. You’ve done really well on this grow, keep us updated if you start another. I’ll do a journal next grow, as I’ll be doing some CBD strains ( Cream Cheese) and maybe some Grandaddy Purple or Banana Kush.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes I agree on heavier leaf stripping. I did strip at 1 week after flip and 3 weeks into flower. The ladies looked naked lol but I can see now that I could have done much more. I will know for my next run and be more confident in that. I’ve been slacking on updates lately but will strive to do better. Well cool can’t wait to check out your cbd stuff definitely would be something that peaks my interest!

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts just got through with some cbd also. You might want to stop by his thread if you care to have a peak. Awesome grow he had.

1 Like

@Mrs.Daisy plants look excellent. I really like your open room/space vs a tent.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve come to find shes alittle small for 6 plants ill try 4 next time.

2 Likes

Lol I find there’s never enough room for more plants!! I have 3 tents going and I want one more.

2 Likes

that sounds very ambitious! I would love to have another separate space. hubby’s not giving up anymore space in “his” shop lol.thats fine tho I feel like I barely am able to give enough attention to the grow space I have now. Borderline neglect! I would have done quite a few things differently with this grow lots more training forsure but I just simply didn’t have the extra time! Maybe winter will be my prime growing season… not as much to do as summer!

4 Likes

Mine are smaller tents, I have (2) 2x4 for flower and (1) 4x4 for veg. I kinda want to test out a new tent for veg and flower using a 1000w MH/HPS set up as compared to my LED setup. I completely understand the attention needed, I seem to check on them a few times a day lol. But I know extra time is needed to trim, add more soil, check for hermies, light leaks…etc, seems never-ending. I actually am about to have a full bedroom just for my hobby, my daughter is headed off to college and has her own place now…I am so stoked. I’m thinking back on my winter grow and I’d say it was alittle harder for me personally because I was fighting the central heat in the house drying everything out and raising temps inside the tent. Complete opposite of what you have, winter may be your friend.

2 Likes

Sounds great! Extra space is such a blessing! it is endless I feel like I could spends 2+ hrs with my girls each night. Thats just not realistic with 2 kids under 6 and a household to run! Ha one day tho! Yea im hoping winter will be kind to me. Im sure it has its own challenges too. Also growing in your home sounds like it comes with a whole other set of hurtles! Its all so rewarding tho and as much as it can be stressful its also like therapy! Im just ready to get some jars filled and put up so I can worry less. Hoping to have a much more chill-ish next grow!

4 Likes

@spyonyou @rookiegrower do you guys think its to late in flower for defoliation?

1 Like

Late flower the plants are pretty much through with the fan leaves. I trim all of my fan leaves off in late flower. It helps send all nutes to the buds and also helps keep the humidity down.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes