First Grow, Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glue #4

Ok, I see a good top there, but your nodes are very far apart. I think you need to lower your light a bit.

Don’t worry about my thread. It’s already too long. Lol

1 Like

Oh wow ok! Im surprised becuz i had the lights at 14 inches away for the longest and just recently raised them to like 28 inches about 2 days ago because I was tryna promote stretching for the scrog. How far should i have them you think?? 450 led x2

1 Like

Put them at 18", that should be a good compromise. You want those side branches to start growing.

1 Like

Awesome! Going to go do that right now. thanks

1 Like

Lookin’ good Rod. It should be off to the races after the flip.

1 Like

Fml So I noticed this the evening of sunday mornings feeding. Nothing different in dose except that shit I sprayed on them, Revive by Advanced Nutrients. I did everything at light feeding as directed on back of bottles from GO Box but I did do a full feeding of I think either Bio Root or Bio Marine i cant friggen remember. Also why does Revive leave that ugly stain on my plants?? @raustin

Looks like what you spayed on them got burnt

2 Likes

I would stop using that spray, and rinse off the leaves.

1 Like

I dont think this is ment for soil but it said I could use it as a foliar spray.

I’m not sure, but I never spray anything on them, or you see what happens. At least it did to me the first, and last, time I sprayed anything on my plants

2 Likes

Yup bro F all that i’m done spraying, they look like the black plague hit them haha. Low key i’m excited to see if I can nurse these ladies back to full health.

1 Like

I think you can partner. I just pulled mine back from the brink of death

1 Like

What was wrong with it?

I think maybe you didnt dilute enough. I sprayd my girls with fish emulsion and that ish is 5-1-1. How’d u dilute it?

I ask because ive burnd them before. But just tried again this week n the girls loved it

1 Like

I may have been stoned and screwed up my measurements but I thought it was 300ml for every 1L

:scream::man_facepalming:t5::scream: that sounds pretty heavy. I had maybe a quarter of a 8 oz bottle (2 oz). And maybe 3 drops. Not even half a spoon full. Just enough to make the water hazy. Now i may have under did it. But one def darkend overnight

1 Like

The dreaded root rot

1 Like

300ml/liter is WAAAAAAYYY more than anything I’ve ever seen. Maybe 5-10ml/gal

1 Like

Don’t worry, she’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Whoops. Was all doom n gloom. Yea she’ll be ok. Just a bit ugly for a while

2 Likes