First Grow, Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glue #4

You can veg 30-120 days. That is ur decision. The time in how long they ‘expect’ it to flower. N people (in general) are impatient so they advertise shorter times then realistic. As @Laurap said if u only veg a 6 in plant. When she flowers itll only stretch to maybe a foot n give minimal yeild. Good thought is veg til she is half the size u intend. Then flip those lights. There are lighting techniques to extend the stretch (moving lighting further away during the stretch) or to minimize stretch if she got to big (ramp down from 20-4 or 18-6 an hour a week til u hit 12-12)

So Day 12 update. There was an issue I noticed with both the GG4 and BB and I figured it out to be to much heat. As yall can see there is curl up on the leafs, at least thats what i read.

They had a slight ruff beginning but they still look so beautiful and healthy. I dont know I may be wrong. I have two BB and this is the biggest one, the other is prob a couple millimeters smaller if that.
Next is my biggest GG#4 lady.

This next one is my smallest GG#4
!
GG4%20Small%202|375x500
So when do yall think i can put these ladies in there 5 gallon fabric pots??
So the temp i have at a stable 82 for the most part, hopefully once i get my ventilation next week I can bring it down to about 75. Lemme know what yall think and PLZZZZ all the advice and tough love is so awesome and more then ok with me hahah

The two biggest look like they could be transplanted, but I would wait another week for the small ones. They all look good and healthy.

Yup. First GG4 is ready definitely. N second BB

When do i start Bergmans seedling fertilizer. Tomorrow will be day one of week 3 since they sprouted. I only have 3 nodes but this name makes it seem like its ment for early days. Also when do i go from seedling to veg? Is there a certain number of nodes or sets of fan leaves?

Watch the cotyledons. The small round leaves that are on it when she sprouted. When they shrivel n die, its time to feed. Depending on your medium. What kind of soil and light is she in/under again?

So they went from Jiffy peat pellots into happy frog. 5/8 are yellow but not fallen off yet. Some are like 85 percent yellow and some are like 95 percent yellow but none have fallen off. Hell brb lemme take a pic hah Also im using 2x Viparspectra 450w Led in my 48x48x80. I fear i dont have enough light…

You can start feeding now, they don’t have to fall off.

@raustin So tomorrow ill begin feedling. I was following another journal you were in and i noticed yall werent feeding your seedlings for a couple days, i do 4 mists in the morning and a TBSP at 5pm. Am i over watering?? Also i was re-reading my journal and you said i can wait cuz there in happy frog, do i still wait or no?

Ok, I didn’t know you were in happy Frog. They don’t look hungry, but you can give them a little feed if you want to. I would go at 1/4 strength nute.

Hmmm I may be just being paranoid but how does thos leafs look to yall? @PurpNGold74 @raustin

Those two big leafs after the cotlydons are turning yellow. They have been curled up like this to for awhile but i thought it was just the heat. All of my ladies are doing the same thing, turning yellow on those two big first leafs.

They also havent grown since being transplanted, im hoping thats because there creating beautiful root system. So guys if im being the typical paranoid first time grower im sorry hah tell me to shutup and be patient and i will haha. Ummm im thinking of buying CalMag?

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Bruce Banner n Gorilla Glue #4

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
Happy frog soil

System type?
umm 5 gal fab pots?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
Idk i use ph down to bring my water to about 6.0

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
No feed yet

Indoor or Outdoor
indoor

Light system, size?
2x Viparspectra 450W

Temps; Day, Night
D82 N71

Humidity; Day, Night
D43 N40

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Not yet but soon

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
NA

Co2; Yes, No
No

Yes, you’re being paranoid. Those first leaves will usually die off rather quickly, so don’t worry. Looks like they’re growing nice roots for now.

Yup bit noid. Sorry been in and outta it lately. But the girls look great. Those first single finger leaves also usually die off as well behind the cotyledons. Not sure why but happens. Also anything touching soil (and leaves droop in dark) usually withers and dies as well. Nice lookin girl. And yup. Probably establishing that root system. Give her a second to set those feet and gets that new food and watch her :boom:

Week 3 Update!! :seedling:

I am waiting for my financial aid to get my ventilation so the tent temperature has been around 82-84 degrees during the day and 76 at night. They all seem to be doing great :heart_eyes: I started feeding them and have seen no signs so far of any nutrient burn. So I water them 2 Tbsp in the morning and feed every third day. Today was the first day i uped the water to 3 Tbsp and that also happened to be feed as well.

Biggest BB
Root Rot??

I plan on doing the bend and secure method and then go into scrog. Should I top them? Not now but when there ready around the 8th node.

This is the most exciting and beautiful thing ive ever seen.
:heart_eyes::gorilla:
So I ran out of soil and pots I have some more coming but for now i gotta hope he survives in this set up. Itll be a good experiment.

Decided to start a late Bruce Banner, I have 5 GG4 but only 2 BB so i wanted to have three…

The other plants look great as well, the other GG are just smaller and the other BB is the same size.
I made some noob errors by growing two strains i didnt even kno if they were capable. So hopefully all goes well, One strategy I have is to bend and secure and form the bruce banner while the gorilla glue catch up so there all level with the scrog. Lemme kno what yall think!!

@PurpNGold74 Wasnt sure if you happened to catch the week 3 update. What ya think

@raustin How do I check the PH of my soil? I don’t have run off cuz there all on a 3 Tbsp of water every morning schedule. There in 5 gal fab pots.
I know that Happy Frog comes PH correct already but I don’t kno if that changes when I start watering. I usually bring my PH to about 6.0 in my watering cup.

You can do a slurry test. Use a cup of distilled water and add about 3 to 4 tablespoons of soil from the pot. Let it sit for 24 hours and check the Ph of the water. That will tell you the Ph of the soil.

Ok cool. Good to know Incase I want to test at some point. Thanks