First Grow, Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glue #4

Yea so I went and bought some and my god it took 10 ml to bring it back to 6.5-6.6 from 5.3

Thatā€™s ok, as long as itā€™s in range now.

1 Like

Man that means all through veg they were not eating? Thatā€™s crazy I hope I donā€™t shock them now and burn them cuz there finally about to eat for real.
That on top of the wtf new scrog they got haha Iā€™m fear my yield will be so shot.

Donā€™t worry, theyā€™ll be fine. Theyā€™re going to have explosive growth now.

1 Like

Yup. Always pH after mixing nutes. The more ā€˜foodā€™ in the water the slower itll come up. During really heavy feeds takes about 5 ml for me (has taken more. I just tossd it n startd over)

2 Likes

Week 12

So mistakes were made and im pretty sure the plants are hurting bad. They did not grow through the new scrog like i was hoping just a little but alot of buds are growing below. As you can see the BB were not making life easy and two stems grew way up. Bottom left i believe was suffering a calmag issue, hopefully easy fix he doesnt seem to be getting worse. Both BB plants have suffered severe loss of leafs that have turn yellow to bornw and withered away.

Im hoping to be able to get some smoking bud from this disaster grow but note that I am very excited about my next grow and plan to take my mistakes and fix them. Any tips on what i could be doing to salvage this grow?? @raustin @PurpNGold74 @OldSchoolGrower @Grandaddy013 @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

I donā€™t know about soil @garrigan62 does

2 Likes

Are you a hydro guy?

Yes I am. Iā€™m doing RDWC

1 Like

I can help you on your next Scrog too

1 Like

If you need help with soil just tag me with your questions

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna get into hydro after a few soil grows and Raustin did a good job of explaining me the scrog i just made the gamble/mistake hoping i could rescrog but it was to far into flower. But yea Iā€™m also down for more tips and input so Iā€™m excited. My next grow Iā€™m only doing 2 plants

When your ready to get setup let me know and iā€™ll be more yhan hppy to help ya

2 Likes

I think post 285 is the problem in question

Iā€™m confused on what you mean

This is what I was referring to

Oh is it to late for tips your saying

Absolutely not. I thought you were asking about saving your current grow. Iā€™m not familiar with soil, so I tagged @garrigan62 because I knew he could help you. I must have misunderstood. I would be delighted to help you anyway I can.

1 Like

I think the mistake you made with this grow is the same mistake I made, trying to SCROG a blueberry which is just too short to force through a net. Next time try a sativa.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry ā€¦ I think a few of us got lost some where in between the linesā€¦kinda like this ā€¦ā€¦lol

2 Likes