First Grow, Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glue #4

Hmm, ok. As long as the plants aren’t showing any signs of nute lockout then just try again in a few days.

1 Like

FML!!! I didn’t check throughly and i believe my one GG might be a hermaphrodite

What do I do and is it to late!!!

Yeah, it looks like she hermied, I’m sorry. She must’ve been stressed. So you have two options, either get rid of her immediately before she does damage to other females, or you can diligently pick off all balls that you find and let her go to harvest.

2 Likes

Ahh ok ok. So check this out, i just watched a video on YouTube and this guy said with powerful thc plants the female will realize its an all ladies show and create ball sacks to relieve herself and to procreate. What are your thoughts on that, i thought it was pretty cool theory. Ok so decisions decisions, so I’m in week 2 official flower how do i know if its to late and do i have to be super careful removing her?

Sometimes females will hermie for no reason, so maybe that’s true, anything’s possible.

You have to be very careful not to pop any pods, so get a large garbage bag and put over her very carefully. Then you can take her out of your grow space and into the garbage.

1 Like

So i decided to remove the plant from the grow tent. How long before ill know if the whole tent op is screwed?

Mr Jim Baloo is not at all amused by my allowing a herm to infiltrate for so long.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I think you caught it in time. Those pods looked very new, so I don’t think you released any pollen.

Mr. Jim Baloo is beautiful!

1 Like

I hope not, i removed some by hand becuz i was gonna do the work but once i realized how many their were (about 6-8) i said i need to remove this fully ima miss one on accident.

Yeah, and then they keep growing, so you really have to stay on top of it. You made the right choice by getting rid of it. You still have five good plants.

1 Like

It was also in the back corner where i have the hardest time reaching.

Do you think the 5 i grabbed by my fingers and ripped off may have released pollen?

No, you’re good, don’t worry.

1 Like

Sorry about the shim infiltration. Good call on the cull. N great catch early. Coulda been devastating to your other girls.

I agree. @raustin is a godsend often! She is always quick and very knowledgeable on the art of pot growing.

2 Likes

I’m sitting here looking at the plant on my table like hmmm wtf should i do what should i do. It’s gonna be hard to kill her

are u in a warm state? Is it legal? Id prolly setup a gorilla spot for her to try to get thru it. Maybe u can pick em off as u see them early. But a few GG seeds (albiet maybe with a herm’ing tendency) couldnt be a bad thing. But u do risk cross contamination with the inside girls if you arent super careful…

Smart thing would be to kill it. But im not a smart guy

1 Like

I know how hard it is, but it’s not a she anymore. Hermies are bad! Just throw him in the garbage.

1 Like

South and illegal hah and your right i should kill him not her. So I’m guess the buds will not grow anymore?

They’ll stop when pollinated. So listen to pretty and smart. Chop. Compost pile.

1 Like

You’ll get a seedy, not very potent product from it. It’s not worth the effort.

1 Like