First Grow! Blueberry auto

Gas lanterning! Thats another good one. Like and hour after they come in, and hour halfway, and another hour before they go out. Breaking that light cycle.

Ser Fuzz (@peachfuzz) has this stupid weird light trick finely tuned. I dont have timers (and assumed the other Scotty didnt either by the 24/7 :joy:) Thats actually why i ran it to start

2 Likes

It is the perfect method for vegging and cloning and starting seeds…
It keeps the hormones high and wanting to produce form seed to flower or from clone to flower…
14 hours of light total for vegging and cloning…
No mass… :+1::wink:
6 on …
5 off…
2 on …
5 off…
6 on …
And repeat…
Lol…
I can make it sound easier for us pot heads if need be… :joy::rofl::grin::grinning::drooling_face::smiling_imp::smirk::mask:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

The top and bottom are one and the same…
Soooo…
12 on…
5 off…
2 on…
5 off…
Back to 12 on …
And repeat…

1 Like

Exactly I’m in seedling so I’m all night but once they are veg and flower all darkness… Learning my little patio quick :wink:… It’s always a fun and knowledge to try new things

1 Like

Actually makes perfect sense :+1:

1 Like

Holy crap! Im confused? What does all this mean?

It means you will save money when growing indoors…
14 total hours for vegging…
My lights come on at 6 pm and go off at 6 am and come back on at 12 am and off at 1 pm and back on at 6 pm…
And repeat…
They are on the verge of flower but never flower , until I want them too…
But the whole time they grow vigorously… :+1::grin:

1 Like

Timers my friend and or waking up lol… It’s still getting the light just not on a 18/6 or 12/12 straight it’s incremented

1 Like

To big time growers. One thing matters. Weight per watt per hour. U want to maximize ur watt costs and yield. So less time lights are on and ur plants stay on veg, bigger ur profit.

2 Likes