First Grow. Blueberry, Amnesia & Northern Lights

Here’s my weekly update, Day 28… all are doing well. Blueberry is finally catching up! Smallest to largest…

Blueberry … what a difference a week makes.

Northern Lights

Amnesia Haze

2 Likes

Looking great @eatpraysmoke

1 Like

Day 35, hoping we are halfway there.

Family photo first…

Northern Lights

Blueberry

Amnesia Haze

4 Likes

Day 42, also decided to start the next round of growing, just put those seeds in soil waiting for them to pop out.

Group photo:

Northern Lights:

Amnesia Haze:

Blueberry:

2 Likes

Day 49

Group photo:

Amnesia Haze:

Northern Lights:

Blueberry:

3 Likes

@Bulldognuts any chance you know what this means? Spotting on leaf… just on this one it looks like. Is it some sort of deficiency?

1 Like

That looks like possibly some burn from water or water with nutrients was spilled on leaf. Not sure though. I’m getting a little better at be able to diagnose leaf issues but still not completely confident in what I’m thinking. I’ll tag a couple people who has helped me out. @Nicky @Covertgrower @Oldtimer69 @peachfuzz @Myfriendis410.

4 Likes

It could be any number of things; none of them to worry about. Likely a little mechanical damage from leaf movement or something like. Plant looks fine.

3 Likes

Id agree with you guys some on it or damage. I wouldnt worry if that’s the Onky one, looks pretty healthy.

2 Likes

Just keep a eye on it. My experience has been that things can go wrong quick.

4 Likes

If it’s on one leaf don’t worry but watch closely Incase it spreads.

2 Likes

Day 56 update… should I be worried I don’t see buds yet? Despite no buds, they are growing like crazy right now.

Group shot

Amnesia Haze

Northern Lights

Blueberry

2 Likes

I can’t remember if these are autos. If they are, you probably already know they will go to Flower when they are ready. If you want them to go to Flower now go ahead and set lights 12/12, they still won’t go until they are ready. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey! Yes they’re autos. I don’t want to rush them, but when I look around at other grow journals I feel like mine are behind everyone else’s, just want to be sure I’m not doing something wrong because I normally kill every plant that I come across :rofl:

Your girls are looking good. Have patience and good things will happen. Got to admit I’m older now and it took me awhile to realize this or maybe I just don’t have enough energy to worry so much LOL.

1 Like

Weekly update, day 63. Can’t wait to smoke again. Especially with the world currently going to shit and fuckers hoarding toilet paper.

Group photo:

Amnesia Haze:

Northern Lights:

Blueberry:

2 Likes

Day 70.

Just a group photo and a few pics of what I think are buds starting to develop? Front center is Amnesia Haze, back left is Blueberry, back right is Northern Lights.

2 Likes

Ladies are looking Healthy.

1 Like

Upgraded my light today, heard a lot of great things about this one.

2 Likes

Switched my light out on Friday, and last Tuesday switched to 12/12 light cycle as recommended by @Bulldognuts, I can already see a difference! I wish I would’ve had a better quality light from the start, maybe I would be further along in the process right now. I did just start a new grow on the 20th, so the 3 new girls will get to benefit from the better quality light from the get go this time around. Pictures of everything below.

Beginning to see buds at day 75…

New grow started 3/20

Group photo of the OG’s

2 Likes