First Grow. Blueberry, Amnesia & Northern Lights

I have never grown before. I kill normal houseplants, opposite of green thumb. But something about this process seems calming and is far more interesting, so we will see. 5 days after germination and in soil. Amnesia Haze is taking off. Wish me luck, I probably will need it lol

8 Likes

Welcome to ILGM Forum. Hopefully you will stick around and join in the fun. Suggestion in the future take pics with natural light or flash from Camara. Hard to see the beauty of your plants with lights on.:blush:

5 Likes

Welcome! You’re off to a good start good luck.

2 Likes

It’s a weed. Go easy on the nutes and the water, and read a whole lot of posts here, while you learn and you’ll be fine.

4 Likes

thnx guys. I have been trolling last few days, so much info here it’s really great. Def will take pics without the light on next time.

2 Likes

Exactly the way I felt when I started growing. Something very satisfying about growing these miracle plants. I started growing for wife’s medical issues. I think growing is as good for me as the medicine is good for her.

7 Likes

my partner had stage 4 cancer, so I totally get it. only thing that worked to keep appetite. really hoping this works out, far less expensive doing it myself.

5 Likes

Welcome to ILGM!

5 Likes

Well you are in the right place. A lot of great people here. You’ve started journal, best way to get help and advice. Ask a question and you’ll get a response from many experienced growers. Good Luck. Prayers to your partner, hopefully things are heading in the right direction.

3 Likes

Welcome to I❤️GM !! Good luck on your future grow endeavors. Your in good hands with the people here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the site. Like many others I enjoy spending time with my girls. I look forward to lights on to see their progress and I’m disappointed if I can’t see them in the morning before lights out.

Ask questions and read lots.

2 Likes

My name says it all, but somehow I manage to grow some weed. You’ve got this!

4 Likes

Looking good, you’re at the right place… Welcome to ILGM!

2 Likes

lol, i love your name!

Welcome to the network! People here are really friendly and helpful.
Don’t be shy if you have any questions of worries about your grow. Just write it in your journal and they will come to help you.
If you want to target specific people for your questions, just tag them by putting the @ in front of their names like this : @eatpraysmoke. They will get a notification and will know you’d like them to look at something or whatever you tag them for!
I wish you well and plenty of success in this very rewarding hobby! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Day 7 in soil. I’m going to try and post update every Tuesday.

2 Likes

Day 14. Northern Lights has a deformed leaf.

Looking great. Hang on because week three is when they really start to take off. :palm_tree: :palm_tree: :palm_tree: :palm_tree:

1 Like

Thank you, I was beginning to wondering if I was doing something wrong because other grow journals around 3rd week they are huge and these still seem small. I can definitely see progress but am looking forward to the next few weeks!

1 Like

I also see some that way…See link below…This is typical

1 Like