First Grow Black Jack, White Buffalo, Super Sour Diesel

I think I’m going to drop some seeds tonight. And instead of lst I think I’m going to try grandmaster levels stripping technique. Is anyone here familiar with it?

I’m having pH issues, myself. Tomorrow, I’ll flush 2 of my plants. The next day, two more. Then Friday, the last 3. I’m doing organic nutes, so hope flushing won’t mess things up.

Immediately after flushing, I’ll add more microbes & feed lightly. My girls have 4-8 weeks left.

@Lacountry - I had not heard of it. Looks like an interesting concept. I have just topped once and haven’t done any LSTing this round. I am hoping to get through Grow 4 without any bumps in the road, unlike 1, 2, & 3. I want to look into cloning next.

@blackthumbbetty are your pH issues in your measurements, or are you seeing them in your plants?

Both. Nothing I haven’t tackled before. :joy:

1 Like

I went with coco because it’s seems to me that it’s more stable when it come to ph. At least I hope so. I’m glad you helped me in the issues I was having with it

1 Like

The idea of it is to keep striping the tallest limb till the others catch up then you don’t have to lst or top but I guess you could still top them too. This gives an even canopy.

they don’t look so bad. I was expecting worse.

3 Likes

They do look happy.

Very glad you did everything you did. Your plants wil reward you well.

2 Likes

A weeks after flipping them 12/12 and 3 days after transplant. Are those the start of buds I see?

4 Likes

Congrats! It’s a girl!

1 Like

All 3 strains flowering at the same time. I did notice one has a lot of 3 finger leaves I heard this is a sign of stress. Should I be on the lookout for her to hermie?

I’m not sure, but never hurts to be on the lookout for pollen sacs.

Ditto what 6 pack said. Always a good practice to look out for manparts. But some phenos only do 3 leafers. Maybe not getting enough like. Rearrange em a bit or get her a high chair. Fine work on the save. Betty is usually (:wink:) sound solid advice. N congrats on the girls

2 Likes

Any of them autos? Pure ruderalis is 3 fingered.

1 Like

they all are photo here is the genotype

Yeah @blackthumbbetty saved my ass for sure. This particular plant was on the outside edge but she is the tallest of the three.

1 Like

Gotta say, I was starting to get nervous, myself. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m definitely watching this grow, now.

1 Like

I think we got them just in time. I pulled a few yellowing leaves from the bottom of the plants last night. I’m only pumping about 500ppm to them now. Should I bump it up to 800ppm. And I also got some silica blast and calmag plus I hit them with that last night

1 Like

A few yellowing, dying leaves at the bottom can be fairly normal, too.