First Grow Black Jack, White Buffalo, Super Sour Diesel

It’s made by Swiss farms product inc
This is all I could find and it doesn’t show nothing

Well I think I got this end lined out. I took them out of the tent just didn’t have enough ventilation pulling the heat out.

:thinking::thinking::thinking: just keep a close eye on the ladies. If the discoloration spreads… drop tag bombs :joy:

1 Like

The actual % numbers aren’t showing up.
I wonder how much they aged their compost & manure.

Those new temps & rH look much better, too.

1 Like

Yeah I couldn’t find anything on it either. And as far as the leaf discoloration it has already spread to most of the leaves now. The ph was fine on this one and ppm was in the 400 range. I did feed yesterday about 400ppm.

I think next time I will not use soil. Any good suggestions ?

I moved to promix & love it. My plants love it, too. I still screwed up my pH b/c I forgot to calibrate my pH meter, but even so…extremely happy with the promix.

You could also try coco coir. Or…hydro.

Have you checked out my journal?

1 Like

No I haven’t but I will. I just think soil has too many problems.

I absolutely agree with you. Others seem to have no problems with it. Wish I could say the same for myself. :grinning:

I just like playing in dirt. Cant lie… makes me feel good on deep spiritual level. Or im always high when i do it and think it does… :man_shrugging:t5::joy:

Promix comes from the ground. Coco is coconut fiber. :grinning:

What is promix? I see yall growing with it. Snd remember the ‘earthy smell’ convo. But… like cleaned dirt?

Promix is mostly peat (75%-85%), perlite, vermiculite, limestone, a wetting agent, and in many varieties there’s also mycorrizae.

1 Like

Yeah I was trying to be somewhat the old fashioned way of just good ole dirt. But I guess if there are better and easier ways I’ll give it a try. I did see some videos on DWC and hear it’s one of the fastest ways but I’m just curious how difficult it is to keep th ph and nutes right.

2 Likes

I’ll bail out, here! Lol! Dwc/hydro is beyond me.

How 'bout autopots?

1 Like

All 3 of those are too rich for my blood. Im scared of the control promix would alot me. I prepackd my soil just in case i feed lazy (which i do)

1 Like

I gotta say, between the qb’s, organic nutes, & promix, I’ve used more nutes in the past 2 months than I did in the whole previous 2 years of growing (5 or so grows).

1 Like

There’s several DWC and RDWC people here. I’m just starting out in RDWC so feel free to follow along in my grow journal.

I’ll do that thanks. But I will have to try that later on. I’m stuck in soil now at least until harvest. If these girls make it to harvest

2 Likes

I see white pistols so does that mean she is ready to flower? Or at least could be

1 Like