First grow, Beginner Mixpack, lots to learn

That was what I needed. Just a guide to point me in the right direction. Thanks. This place is great:grin:!

1 Like

Been a while, the ladies are in 5 gal fabric pots and I’m watering them with 1/2 Fox Farms nutrients and 1/2 CAL-MAG every other watering. They weren’t were able to dry completely sitting in the drain pans and I was worried about mold. I finally found some “plant elevators”. They’re plastic stands your fabric pots sit on so they completely drain. They’re made by Gro Pro, and they’re on Amazon, but for $12 apiece. I got mine for $2.50 apiece. Go to their site and do a search for their dealers. Everything seems to be going OK, I think I’ll put up the trellis soon.

2 Likes

Your doing a great job for your first time

2 Likes

great job @StaggerLee congrats and kiss helps all projects

1 Like

Thanks, you guys. They get taken out tomorrow, watered without nutrients, except 1/2 dose of CAL-MAG, and I’m planning to do my first lollipopping then. Then add my second light and the trellis. We’re at the end of week 7, and looking at that picture, man, that’s a lotta leaves. I’ve done a lot of research on lollipopping, and as long as I Keep It Simple, and use common sense, I think I’ll be Ok.

1 Like

The difference in the two days from the Day 43 picture and the Day 45 one is kinda dramatic, now that I look at them. :star_struck:

1 Like

Wow thats a bad A set up for your first grow! Good luck and have fun

1 Like

Did some Lolly Popping and put up my trellis. Although I’ve never been through this before, it looks to me like Bubble Gum is flowering. We had consecutive nights where the power went out about an hour before the lights were supposed to go out, but came back on in a couple of hours, so it was only a couple of hours that the 18/6 schedule was interrupted. I don’t know if that would do it or not. Or, I could have gotten and Auto by mistake. It’s the only one I’ve grown, so I don’t know. I think miss Bubble Gum and I are both confused. Here’s a couple of pics. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

OK, I’ve convinced myself that for some reason Bubble Gum has decided to flower. I hope it’s because she’s an Auto. Are the smaller leaves an indication she is? At any rate, she’s getting Tiger Bloom when I water tomorrow. This grow is all about getting information, so this should be good.

0 Likes

Moved Bubble Gum to my drying tent, but I only have a T5 Light, my spare LED hasn’t come in yet, but she’s on a 12/12 diet, and we’re going to see what happens. I had two Autos seedlings that were in there, and they got moved to the big tent, because I wanted them to have 18 hours of light.

0 Likes

Here’s Bubble Gum in the drying tent all by herself. Still waiting for the LED light.

1 Like

Here’s Bubble Gum now, with the new LED light. Still haven’t figured out what happened. She got Tiger Bloom yesterday, so we’ll see. Here’s all the Ladies, it’s amazing how each one is so different from the others. Seems I forgot what LST stands for and was a little too aggressive on the Blue Dream, so now she’s wearing a zip tie, but seems to be OK.

3 Likes

Here’s Bubble Gum on Day 62, 21 days since starting to flower. I still have no idea why it would do that, but she seems to be a strange one. She’s also got three fingered leaves. But we’re going for it, she’s getting the whole FF Trio, at 1/2 strength every other watering, and 1/2 strength Bud Candy. The light’s been on 12/12 for 10 days now. The Autos will be joining her in the drying/prop tent tomorrow, running out of room in the big one. they’ll only be getting 12 hours of light there, but they’re Autos, so it should be enough.

1 Like

Redid the main tent and moved the autos in with Cherry Pie.

I’ll check back later when I have something postable.

2 Likes

Gold Leaf showed Nitrogen Toxicity, and the tips of some of the leaves were getting brown, so I thought I’d give them just water, kind of a flush and doubled the amount for Gold Leaf, but the next day she was really Gold! Seems like that’s Nitrogen Def. Can’t win. White Widow and Banana Kush also looked pale. Gave them 1/3 dose of Grow Big and Big Bloom, no CAL-MAG. They looked better today, but I better wait until a day or two to give them some more, I worry about overwatering. Bubble Bum is in her 30th day since she decided to flower and seems like her buds’s are putting on weight. Transplanted the Autos into 5 gal pots.

1 Like

Here’s Bubble Gum in natural light at 71 days, 31st day of flower. Still can’t figure out if she a Auto or some kind of Mutant Photo.

1 Like

She’s a beauty!

1 Like

I’m going to give the Ladies one more feeding then flip to 12/12. They’re looking better, I’ve been using 1/3 dose with Grow Big and Big Bloom. They really look ready though, Today’s the end of week 11 from sprout. Started flushing Bubble Gum, so she’ll be ready to harvest in about 10 days, I’ll miss the full moon. The Autos, Kush OG and Bubble Gum have started to flower, it’s day 35 for them.

1 Like

It’s now 1 week into flower and I’v rearranged the Ladies again, they’ve bounced back nicely and are more than ready. Started flushing Bubble Gum, she’s very sticky and smelling sweet. My PH had changed from 6.5 to 5.8 after adding my nutrients. Does anybody know if this is normal or do the nutrients interfere with the meter? In other words, do these PH meters only work in clear water? Anyway, here’s my mutant Bubble Gum on Day 80, Day 40 of Flower.

0 Likes

This whole thing is turning out to be kind of useless, I feel like I’m in an echo chamber. Well, it’s been nice.:nauseated_face:

0 Likes