First grow; bag seed (Dead Head OG, Chem Dawg, 2 Blue Dreams)

I fed them today with 2 tsp’s of grow and 1 tsp of bloom. The directions called for a bit more but I fed them with what I feel they wanted. They seem to have really enjoyed it. Thanks for ur advice

I found a great video that covers a bunch of different things that this thread had touched on; check it out, I think all of you guys and gals can get something out of this video:

~MacG

2 Likes

You are very welcome MrsTito and they will thank you…

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Your ladies are looking good . Keep it going, and keep us advised ! GOOD JOB !

1 Like

Thanks for the vid.was very informative.

1 Like

Thank u very much!! I’m very excited because we put them into flower yesterday

1 Like

They seem to be so happy in flower!!! I will get my microscope Friday but I’m pretty sure their already showing hairs! If I’m correct that means out of 6 bag seeds 1didn’t make it out of germination, 1 is barely making it, she didn’t do well in veg no growth really at all, but my husband cant find the heart to let her go lol, and 4 are females. My phone is not the best but I’m gonna upload the pics of what I think are hairs

This is the Dead Head OG

This is 1 of the blue dreams, I couldn’t get a good pic on the other blue dream

This is the Chem Dawg

They are definitely girls , we can’t wait to see them flower ?

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m just soaking in all the info I can. I think their doing great too. I’m gonna be sad but happy when its time to cut them down. They had their first dose of calmag today with their watering. I feel like they loved that too

1 Like

How far are they ? But yes it’s a lot to know , make lots of notes , believe it are not each grow is ah lil different , but as long as the main things are in the right place , intense lights , great soil , air flow , temperature , co2 and you will have great results . But like myself , I’m trying to maximize my growing techniques to get more out of one plant , than having to grow 2-3 at the same time to get quantity . I’ve seen guys grow one plant and harvest at least 14 ounces if not more in a 2x2x5 tent , but keep up the good work and happy growing .

1 Like

Dang!!! 14 off of 1 plant. That’s crazy. They are in their first week of flower but they were 7 weeks when we flipped them.

7 weeks a good time in veg to initiate the switch , most growers flip at 2 months if not longer . Now this is where you must Beverly cautious and precised with ph , and nutrients , and humidity in transition . For the first four weeks in flower you gradually add bloom , and gradually take away in grow in small measurements , that way by week 6 in flower you can go into the THC transition which is not as long as the grow and bloom . Example ; add 2.5 ml of bloom and take away 2.5 ml of grow , same for mass but in measurements of 5 ml …happy growing !!!

1 Like

Yes @garrigan62 helped me with how to distribute nutes. Thank you all for ur great input.

Oh woo , they babies was been great candidates for topping . I’m patiently waiting to finish my 2 girls that’s 4 weeks in flower , but soon as I harvest I’m going right into a auto flower grow , than my next grow is a one plant manifold main line screen scrog grow , so I’m gone veg it until the whole tent is completely covered . But keep us posted on your babies .

2 Likes

What’s the consensus on pruning now that their in flower?

Generally it is not a good idea to take clones or trim during flowering from what I have read. Maybe someone else has read another source.
Jerry

1 Like

Txt, I think she’s talking about pruning not cloning.
You can but in moderation and best done under the canopy where very little light gets to. This will send more nutrients to the upper buds.
But leave the big fan leaves along, unless you can move or bend them out of the way so more of your small buds get better light for growth. Athenian leaves act as solar panels and distribute energy throughout the plant.

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Yes I was asking more about some of the leaves that don’t look great more then anything. I’m trying to tie or train as much as I can. They are 2 weeks into flower today and will get switched from 11 on 13 off to 10.5 on 13.5 off. I had a question though, should I feed calmag throughout the growth or should I stop? Also when do I stop giving nutes?