First grow; bag seed (Dead Head OG, Chem Dawg, 2 Blue Dreams)

Does anybody know if a 60x microscope is good enough to check for everything on your plants? This is the one I was looking at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WVGCDN8/?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

That one looks pretty good, I like minimum 40x and prefer 60x to check trichomes.

1 Like

My pretty girls just turned 6 weeks old on Friday! How do you guys think they look?

First pic is Dead Head OG, 2nd is the Chem Dawg that was sick, she’s doing 100% better. The last 2 pics are blue dream.

MrsTito … your girls look lovely! Great job.

MT

1 Like

I agree, They odo look very good.

B Safe
Will

1 Like

I have that same one, the 60 is to small to really see good, the 30 works great if I was to get a new one it would not be that one

1 Like

I need to buy a new a.s.a.p I harvest next week.
This one I have now don’t work that well…but if that’s all I have for now then that’s it.

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Thank u so much. This is our (my husband and I) first time growing and I’m pretty happy with the results so far. It’s been alot of love into them. I am optimistic that these will all be females. :smile:

They’re nice and bushy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks like a good one it’s only 40 x just look around a:

www.amazon.com/?tag=greenrel-20

http://www.amazon.com/Teenitor-Handheld-Magnifier-Reading-Magnifying/dp/B00JSJH4M6/?tag=greenrel-20

You might find one higher power. $ 4.00 is cheap
Tom

1 Like

So I have a question. I’m gonna put them into flower on Friday, I rotate water, feed, water, feed. Monday I watered them with just water and they were due for nutes with next watering. That’s tomorrow though. Is that too close to switching to give nutes still? I know that I dnt give bloom nutes until the 2nd week into flower. Thanks for the help guys :wink:

Thank you :smiley: I’m doing lst instead of like mainlining or supercropping etc. I will post more pics of them tomorrow or Friday but I’m loving this experience. You really get a great connection with these babies

What i do when switching over is to do it slow like 1/3 Grow then add 1/4 flower.
Next feeding add 1/2 Grow and 1/2 flower .
Next feeding add 1/4 Grow. Add 3/4 flower.
Next feeding all flower. This gives the plant time to adjust to the new feeding scenario.
Thought this tree s would help

B Safe
Will

2 Likes

I found one on eBay I believe that is 100x and its only like $10 so that’s the next thing on my list. Lol. But if all else fails ur right u can’t beat $4 haha.

Thank you. So when I feed tomorrow I should give just a small portion of bloom with mostly grow? Just double checking. Again I appreciate the help

Yes and increase each feeding this helps the plant to adjust too it’s new feeding. Instead of getting slammed with all flower from grow.

B Safe
Will

1 Like

I did this for LST:

Honestly though I don’t know if I want to do it that way again; it just pulls the plant to one side of the pot - no plant’s going to wrap all the way around the pot like that - and wastes your light on dirt. I want to try supercropping but it kind of scares me.

1 Like

After you third node top it before the next leaves comes out , than once the next two nodes grow out , split them apart and gently tie it Dow , prune all leaves beneath . After those two nodes grow its second node top it again , that should give you four (4) alternating nodes , gently tie them down , or use a screen scrogged and let it do what it’s gone do , not really nothing to be scared of , but it will definitely increase your ending , and not stretch so high .

Yes supercropping and mainlining all that scares me. Im doing lst as well but mine doesn’t look like that lol. I seen that picture and that’s the reason I wanted to lst.