First Grow: Autoflowers

Lol :laughing: ok gotcha man

1 Like

Not yet

1 Like

I’m not sure what they are

1 Like

Once u go 12/12 u will start to see the sex sometimes they show a bit before u gotta look for the white hair’s for the female and the pistils for the male

1 Like

Pistils are females. White pistils. The flower spots look like a tear drop then pistil will for out of the calyx i believe it is. Males the calyx spots are more rounded and look like a sac if u get me there. No white hairs. If u see white hairs from a male then all ur females are gonna be preggo

1 Like

I got lucky planted 3 non fem photos and all 3 came female. Yeah me.

1 Like

Haha I really shouldn’t be typing stoned thanks @Mark0427 for the correction

1 Like

I did 3 and lucked on 2 of them one I had to toss

Should have kept it alive somewhere else if u could and trapped some pollen in another bag. Keep it like beans in a cool dark place. Pollinate any female u want to for more beans

I thought about it but it’s my first grow so I got plenty of time to experiment with making seeds and genetics and honestly after I tossed it like idk a month ago or so it’s still kicking out in the woods it’s a strong plant I give it that and we had some nice frost already

Shit see if any sacs are good still and grab some. Just put a q tip in the bag get a few hairs to stick and lightly tap the q tip over the pistils. If fans are running keep a bag over the buds u pollinate so it dont spread the pollen to other. Uds. U can just do a bud or 2 on each plant for beans

2 Likes

Yea maybe I will check it tomorrow I looked at it earlier but not good enough to see and sacs

1 Like

That last bag of trash I bought was the last for a minute.

1 Like

I could clone them if I wanted to but my next time will be OK

1 Like

I really wasn’t expecting a whole lot out of this but I’m excited. I don’t want it to be 100% let down but I’m sure I’ll be OK

1 Like

I think it’s still early I’m not ready to flip them yet I have a few that are still kind of small. I’m just not really seeing all the signs yet of them being a male. It’s been so long for me it seem like when I was younger I could spot a male mile away.It is true that a male will grow faster and taller and straighter but I’ve had females do the same thing

1 Like

Right they look to good to flip just yet I did mine only cuz I had no choice at the time but I’m not expecting a bunch of nugs just enough to see if I can screw up growing in a really good way :wink:

2 Likes

You most likely wont see any signs until u flip them and they start to flower.

1 Like

Right his one girl just wanted to say high before the flip

1 Like

Update on the Garden:

IMG_4901
Durban Poison Auto:Week 6 of Flowering
Leaves are beginning to darken up again.

IMG_4902
LSD Auto: Week 4 of Flowering

IMG_4903
Random bag seed: Week 3 of Veg

IMG_4904

9 Pound Hammer Auto: Week 6 of Flowering

IMG_4907

Jack Herer Auto: Week 6 of Flowering

IMG_4909
Random Bag Seed: Week 6 of Veg

Marigolds Planted around

IMG_4911
9 Pound Hammer Auto: Week 3 of Veg
This is the first plant to grow from seed to finish in proper soil.
roots organics Lush

IMG_4912

Random Bag Seed: Week 7 of Veg
I’ve done everything I can think of to torture this plant.

IMG_4915
Random Bag Seed: Week 3 of Veg

Random Bag Seed: Week 3 of Veg

Rhino Ryder Auto (FastBuds): Seed popped 8 days ago.

IMG_4918

These are an experiment for me. I flipped them right away. They are on week 2 of Flowering. They are in their own light box.

Sadly I had to say goodbye to my best friend yesterday. :rainbow:

5 Likes