First Grow: Autoflowers

Hope it works well for you. I’m shooting to get the hlg QBs 135 rspec by my birthday in January for my next grow.

2 Likes

I’m a go back to the LED lights

Kep it turned down and get some good airflow going. If its autos keep the front open half way or so with the air jackets unzipped. Mh and hps light work better than cheap leds. My bubblegum auto was under vips 600 and the 600 mh its under now. Well way better. Buds are fattening up way faster than the buds that are under the vips and growstars.

2 Likes

Get some hlgs.

1 Like

Yes they do. I’m a previous grower. I haven’t in a few years. I’m have to go with what works. I can put in front of a acc vent also. I’ll add stuff. Thanks for the reply.

Hey I have a question about my stunted autoflower

I definitely am not the person to ask. I’m a newbie. There is an autoflower section. Probably better answers from there.

That being said, what’s your question?

I just created a topic in auto flower support sect but my autoflower didn’t grow big and is in budding stage yields just low that’s all

1 Like

I got a 600 w old school light. I got ride of the hlgs for now. They where 4 k. I need a yield for my time. See how many males and go for their. I got it set up nice now very cool in side. All closed up. Running still around 75. Early in the day when setting up about 82 f.

I’m happy.

a few more fans.

5 Likes

This is the easy part. Now I got to see what I can do.im a old guy. I could talk all day. Thanks for the good word. Peace to all and I’ll see you guys I With pictures in a few weeks.

3 Likes

My visitor today.

4 Likes

getting some size to them.

2 Likes

I’m going to get some better seeds next time. I did find some seeds. I tried everything. I seen some videos yesterday. I was doing pretty much the same thing they were doing. I didn’t notice one thing that they were trying to open according to one of the videos so I still had some more I’m trying that. I feel bad I wasted a lot of seeds and they would have germinated.

3 Likes

I know what you mean. My very first attempt, I ruined 11 seeds. Put them an egg carton to germinate and sprout and they dried out and died. Lucky they were just bag seeds.

1 Like

That what the eight I have now. I have seen seeds jump before. There was an article in the high times 35 years ago. About how in the future with the indoor growing and the cloning would change seeds in the future. It was true. The seed is not as big as it used to be. I can remember getting commercial weed back in the day it was almost like a drop of water would hit that seed and they would bust. This is no lie I had a coat that I had washed a bag and it was in the closet. The bag still had water in it does seed had grew about a foot out of the coat pocket going to a little stream light.

2 Likes

Sorry for spelling.

Harvested this one today. Mango Kush

Repotted some and rearranged the others.

2 Likes

@Hemp, Check out oaseeds if you get a chance. Look under the bulk link. You can buy their house brand seeds for about 2 bucks each. You can bu from one seed to as many as you want. They have a lot of strains to choose from. And their house brand seems to be pretty good too. just like seedsmans. You buy enough that if you loose a few. it would be no big loss :grin: They are a good company to deal with too :wink: They have photos, autos and regular seeds to choose from

4 Likes

@Not2SureYet should i strip some more of the leaves of gummy. Should be about 2 weeks out or so

she is pretty sticky and smells so good to rub a leaf or the stalk.

1 Like