First grow. Autoflowers seem very small

I am growing blue cheese autos that seem like plants are very small. They are in their 4th week. Am I wrong thinking the size is small? Could this be from too low of light?

7 Likes

Give them another week and see how they look, this is about the time they usually start taking off. All look happy and healthy!

5 Likes

What light do you have them under?

I had them under 250w MH, but i just increased it to 400w when i got a cool tube set up for it.

1 Like

I’m not a light expert but it sounds like it should be enough lol :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Sorry but is it 4 weeks from planting or 4 weeks from emergence.

The growth is exponential.

Your plant will probably double again in size in 5 days.

3 Likes

Its been 3 1/2 weeks since they sprouted.

3 Likes

Me neither, but I used to have a 400 MH over ten years ago. My eyes are still damaged. Tried three HPS @ 150W each and also grew well (closet grow).
If I remember correctly MH makes about 40% blue light and our plants do best around 20%, why people used HPS a lot. Reds are more photosyntheticaly active. A little waste but no problem if you can afford it.
Welcome @Bigb2 happy gardening!

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: this made me chuckle

3 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood :blush: Your plants look happy and healthy. They will most likely surprise you in how much they grow in the nest couple weeks. Happy Growing! :blush::v:

2 Likes

Give dm time. Theyll explode… btw, theyll either be bushy or tall.

5 Likes

that bud is deserving a close-up. Make me use +zoom eh! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes