First grow, autoflowers, new setup, Smashey805

Was going to wait until day 14 after their next feeding to post but I’m so damn excited on the growth.

All girls are on day 13. Maxibloom only. They have had 4 feedings now and getting a gallon of water every 2 days ph to 6.0. Using straight tap water, filtered with a boogie blue plus filter.

The biggest, ILGM blueberry

Crockett Family Farms Strawnana

Mephisto Forum Stomper

Mephisto Skywalker OG

1 Like

Mephisto Sour Stomper

Mephisto Samsquanch OG

Mephisto Mango Smile

Mephisto Double Grape

1 Like

Ethos Planet of the Grapes

Group shot

1 Like

Oops posted Samsquanch twice, this is the Mango Smile

2 Likes

Those all look very healthy! Nice job!

1 Like

Had my first screw up. Decided to try to lst one of the plants and while bending the main stem down I broke it clean off…lol. Tried to tape it together and when I woke up that top was shriveled and dead.

Took it off and let her do her thing. 22 hours later 2 mains coming up and she looking amazing already. Can’t even see the break anymore. Blows my mind how fast these plants can change

Tent on day 17. Couldn’t ask for a better start. Can’t wait to post day 21 photos on thursday

Oops…

22 hours later

2 Likes

I’ve read a lot about people using just maxibloom. Had it in my cart for weeks but ended up going with Jack’s instead. Very interesting to see it working in real time. Looking good so far. Good luck going forward.

2 Likes

Nice work and all healthy and happy :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

This happened to me too on my first grow… twice. They ended up being best in tent. You can do a lol twist and squeeze before bending the main. She will get all loosy goosy and curve easier.

1 Like

Same here. I broke a zkittlez auto at the first node and basically just propped up the broken part. Worked out like topping. Two big main stems. Got around 6 oz dried from her. Plus, $hit happens, you know? Don’t let it bother you too much.

1 Like

Day 21. All girls got 3/4th tsp maxibloom on day 14 with a gallon of water each. Day 16, 18 and 20 they all got a gallon with a full tsp of maxibloom. Can’t believe it’s only been a week. These girls going great.

1 Like

2 Likes

Beautiful bro!

1 Like

I’m outta likes for the day, but looking great! :heart_eyes_cat: Nice work, dude! :metal:

1 Like