First grow, autoflowers, new setup, Smashey805

Great setup and a well thought out plan! I will be watching and good luck!!

1 Like

100% germination on all 9 seeds via paper towel method. Everyone in soil just now. Sitting in humidity domes.

Light 40 inches from soil at 55%. 250-280 par throughout. Trying to keep 75-79 degrees, 20/4 light cycle and 65ish humidity.

4 Likes

Jeebus that tent is sexy all full of potential!

1 Like

Took a little longer to pop. Think I deprived them of water. Was to the point I was gonna start the germination process over and start again (I’m a complete noob). Last ditch effort and hit them with some water and the next day they all popped. Learned a lot about how to keep my temp and humidity under control. Removing helmet heads and little membranes keeping the 2 first leaves closed. So much fun!!

Yesterday 7 out of 9 had the shell still on it and today they all popped so marking today as my official day 1 to keep it all the same. Technically a couple were day 1 yesterday but it is what it is.

I’ll post updates every 7 days now until harvest. Friggin excited!

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Just 1 day later. Somewhere in between day 2 and 3. Been keeping 70-80degrees and 60-70 rh.

They really grew while I was at work…… they like something I’m doing

Too much stretch? Any opinions? Worried about coming home tomorrow from work and they twice as tall. Or do they look good?

Using a Spider Farmer se7000 upgraded. Light is 40 inches from soil, running at 60%. All plants have 270-310 par

1 Like

3 Likes

Look good to me. Your light seems far away but follow the recomendations of the manufacturer.

2 Likes

Day 4. Gave the girls their first real watering. 8oz each ph to 6.06. Added rocks to prevent soil from moving when I water. Took humidity domes off all of them except my runt.

3 Likes

Doc is correct. She is stretching up because the light is to far away. Lower the light to abt 24” and turn the intensity down as necessary.

1 Like

Day 7 update— day 4 they each got 8oz of plain water ph to 6.0.

Day 6 I mixed 1/8 tsp of maxibloom into a gallon of water and split it between them all.

Friday they start getting a gallon each every 2 days increasing the maxibloom everytime until I hit a full tsp.

ILGM Blueberry

Mephisto Sour Stomper

Mephisto Mango Smile

Mephisto Skywalker OG

2 Likes

Crockett Family Farms Strawnana

Ethos Planet of the Grapes

Mephisto Forum Stomper

Mephisto Double Grape

2 Likes

Mephisto Samsquanch OG

Group shot

2 Likes

Hit them with their first big watering today and they loved it. Hit all 9 plants with a gallon of water ph 6.0 with 1/8 tsp of maxibloom this morning before work. Can’t believe these are the same plants after 1 day.

Blueberry day 7 and 8

Skywalker day 7 to day 8

4 Likes

Looking good! You get out what you put in!!

1 Like

Sheesh day 10 and the ilgm blueberry stealing the show. Almost touching the end of the pot.

They all got their second gallon feeding just now with 1/4 tsp of maxibloom

2 runts, only day 10, hoping they catch up

2 Likes

3 Likes

The growth on this ilgm blueberry is insane. It’s only day 11 and it’s trying to touch the pot on every side

5 Likes