First Grow, Autoflower

I think I overwatered the little Pineapple girl. Still not growing and needs support to stand up straight. Can I do sth except wait?

I spotted some REAL tiny … things/worms whatever on one of my plants. First I removed it by hand because I thought it was just dirt. I was looking for it to reappear and so it did today. Here is a picture of it:

I bought a 60x magnifier today so there will be closeup pictures soon. (2 weeks or sth)

Okay nvm the 60x magnifier will be here no later than Friday next week.

1 Like

Hey guys it’s me back at it again with the nice questions.
For treating my plant with neem oil, can I use a soap with these ingredients (Aqua, Potassium Olivate*, Potassium Cocoate*, Alkylpolyglucoside, Alcohol, Glycerin*, Citrate) for the solution?

Yeeeehaaw she’s grwoing again!

I didn’t water the last 4 days because I overwatered her. I think I should start watering and feeding her tomorrow or the day after tomorrow what you say?

2 Likes

Looks good

I just came home now and she looks like this:

So I watered her right away…

1 Like

Someone told me to water farther away from stem make it serch for water like put solo cup over it and water around the solo

2 Likes

I will try this in a few days when I water again. Sounds good.

So now the plant is growing hella fast! So beautiful to watch, I love it! Also my temp and humidity is finally stable now, thanks to my self-made humidifier (maximum budged version ^^ )

It’s just a 2L bottle of distilled water and this thing: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B076V9XC7V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Put my humidity from unstable (30-40%) to a stable 45%. And somehow together with my vent it also keeps the temp stable!
I put in little holes through the sides of the bottle and my fan is blowing air through it.

1 Like

Magnifier came today. I tried to capture multiple of the little black dots and this the best I got so far:

I took this one off of one leave. It looks dead/ dried out. I have NO CLUE what this is but it looks real weird, like some piece of dirt or something.
Here is a banana for scale ^^

I think it’s a piece of dirt

This one was a big one. There are more real tiny … things. And they come and go…
Tomorrow I will start treating the plant with neem oil just in case.
There are some little troublemakers for sure! I saw them moving, well not by just spectating but they spread over the plant and went up the sushi stick I used to support the plant. After I came home in the afternoon or evening they weren’t where they’ve been in the morning …

1 Like

Daily Update:

Watered her a bit cause the leaves started hanging down again. How much should I water her now? Starting to feed her the day after tomorrow I think.

2 Likes

Today’s update:

Today I applied the neem oil. After the treatment the upper leaves started hanging down hard. But then I watered and fed them and now its like this. I will wait for next watering and feeding til sun- or Monday.

1 Like

Oh ya now it’s on that baby going to grow now

1 Like

Whats wrong? (Daily Update, photo taken a few minutes ago)

What you mean them 2 leaves curling

Yes and the lower leaves hanging down like this.

Is it ready for a little water