First Grow at Day 45 of I was told autoflower GG, seems too early?

2 Likes

Did they start to flower around week 4ish? That’s about right. Based on the pistils, you still have a few weeks left. Still an early harvest I’m guessing but not unheard of.

2 Likes

plants in soil 2/15, photo is 2/24

3/20
Thanks for reply, I think they started to flower at 3 weeks
3/10

Thanks, the yellowing or perhaps dieing of the plants so soon was worrying me.

Ok, cool. So you are a little ahead of schedule! Lucky you! I hate the wait lol

Yeah…I did see that and it was concerning to me too. I haven’t gotten to the final stage yet but I think loss of leafs is normal at that age…a pro might be able to give us more insight though.

Did you do anything different to them the last week or so?

Me too, anxious, first grow

1 Like

May have overwatered once, but it seems this was all present before that.

Yeah, overwatering won’t do that…hmm let’s see if a pro responds. Like I said though, every time I see a pic of the final days of the plant, the leaves are dying. That could be due to flushing though…

I’ve been using a Mars TS 3000 LED light, not much heat but is there such a thing as to much light causing a burn? Well will see what happens,
Cheers

Yeah, that’s possible as well. Are you following the manual for the height based on age for your lights? Mine recommends 18" above canopy on flowering.

Could be windburn. Where are your fans positioned?

Could be many things…

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Ya gotta tag one, @Nicky likes autos maybe he’ll have a idea.

1 Like

They arnt there yet that’s for sure, way to many white pistils.
Can you take a couple current photos with your grow lights off and your flash on? That would go along way

1 Like

Nope, just hung it as high as the system would let me so as not to fry the initial sprouts and never changed the system.

1 Like

Thank you Nicky for your reply even with lights off and flash it’s difficult to capture what’s happening.