First grow any advice is welcome

The next node is sticking straight up maybe when the lights come on tomorrow I’ll cut her

3 Likes

Yea that’s about when I fem mine, the ones I topped later last grow deff have smaller buds than the ones I just tied down or topped when they were young

1 Like

I think you should wait a little longer. Let that node get a little size before you chop it off

watered with cal-mag and gave a dose of recharge the little bag seed is catching up Ilgm GG looks great coming along good

3 Likes

Very happy when first couple fans get large as yours your doing something right

2 Likes

18 days from sprout GG and the Gruntz 13 days thinking about topping tomorrow any suggestions @Hellraiser @fano_man @Holmes @Grizz718??

5 Likes

I think most top between 4th and 5th node, sometimes I do and sometimes I wait, sometimes I wait and then top back between 4th and 5th nodes. Topping is not a one size fits all deal, you can try the same thing on 5 clones and get 5 different results. Depends on what you want to do with the plant and how long you want to veg! I know I just raised more questions than I answered! So what are you plans for them?

3 Likes

Yea right at the yellow line

2 Likes

chop chop between third and fourth node should I chop anything else ? @Holmes @Grizz718 @fano_man

6 Likes

Nah, let her grow out some!

4 Likes

Your in good shape right now

1 Like

ended up cutting the big fan leaves on the third node new growth already filling in and my new tent came today one more step closer to a perpetual grow !!!

5 Likes

Nice job topping the plants. I’d give them a couple days to recover, then if your planing to transplant I’d get that done.

4 Likes

@Bubblehead Thanks I’m trying I was thinking the same about transplanting maybe another day Friday when my lights come on their going into their final pots 5 gallons that is

2 Likes

the two Gg’s are recovering very well from their topping plenty of new growth and the gruntz are just about ready for her topping she’s trying to catch up being their sprout dates are 6 days apart

6 Likes

getting the closet together for its other 3x3tent just working with the space I got 8x12 closet with two 3x3 tents :muscle:t5:

3 Likes

a little clean up to the bottom of my GGs

3 Likes

was advised to take the two big fan leaves :leaves:

3 Likes

Nice looking good over there brother

I did the same thing, took a pice of drywall out and replaced it with a pice of plywood and mounted my fan right to it.

1 Like