First grow any advice is welcome

Don’t forget to use that mykos when u transplant great for the roots and it helps prevent transplant shock

You can also cut slits in the cup when u transplant that way you can just peel it off like a banana

You will not get root bound in a solo cup for up to 2.5 to 3 months ppl are growing full size bushes in solo cups completely flowered out

1 Like

If you plan on getting to bigger pots yes it’s good to transplant before your roots start tripling back around the cup so they can steech there legs and grow more rapidly… but root bound is tough thing to do imo I’ve only managed to do 6 or 7 times…and it happened in 5 gallon buckets faster then it did in smaller pots … weird

2 Likes

They don’t have to get root bound for it to slow down growth. The whole point of moving them into a bigger pot would be to give the roots more room to grow. You can plant a one gal pot that is root bound and in a year still pull it up and there will only be a few tinny roots outside the one gal area, I own a landscape company and see it all the time. I like to repot mine when they have just enugh roots to hold the dirt in place so that they can keep filling in the larger pot once they are transplanted.
This plant is only about 8 days from sprout. And It needs transplanted I think. Really it’s what works for you.

3 Likes

Repotting is a space issue for most and I built a cramming weed plants in a small space device with 20 inch tall 4 inch pvc pots and from clone to harvest they barley occupy the 1.6 gallon system

worked freaking awesome and plants definitely weren’t dwarfed

2 Likes

transplanted the two GG yesterday everything thing went pretty smooth

6 Likes

That’s about the same thing I do. I try not to pack it super tight that way the roots can spread out easy. But they are looking good. I’m going to do a few of mine today too.

3 Likes

My process also. I add some mycorrhizae to the hole before I put the plant in the roots love the little treat.

1 Like

@Bubblehead I used Mykos

2 Likes

@Hellraiser

growing ilgm gg sprouted dec 29 this pic is from this morning are those new tops forming if so is that a genetics thing or did I do something wrong

2 Likes

Just branches growing in, you’ll get those at every node.

1 Like

They will grow way out, that is what becomes all of the tops when people do lots of LST. I just wait till about the 1st week of flower and then tie the tops down, and end up with 8-10 nice tops not just one.

4 Likes

@Hellraiser they have ac infinity tents on Amazon 3x3x6 in stock right now

2 Likes

14 days from sprout

4 Likes

Looking good, whatever your doing keep it up! They seem to love it!

2 Likes

Plants looking good bro nice and healthy. Keep up the good work

1 Like

fourth node approaching think it’s time to top this little beauty @Holmes @Hellraiser @Grizz718

9 Likes

Wait a lil longer

3 Likes

Your about the size I do mine and they handle it just fine. I do mine when the next node is sticking straight up.

4 Likes