**Nutrients **
Jacks part A 5-12-26
Jacks part B 15-0-0
Espom salt
Any suggestions before I start ??

7 Likes

I see you my guy welcome to the community

@Hellraiser any suggestions

The light is a bit weak for a 3x3 at only 200 watts, could do better on the light (HLG 260 rspec) but everything else is good.

3 Likes

Thanks will keep that in mind hopefully I can afford that before flowering so I can switch over

2 Likes

@Smooch530 Welcome to the ILGM forum, you can tag someone like I did you to get their attention! Do you have ph and ppm pens? Type of containers?

1 Like

Yes I have a ph meter and ppm pen thanks for asking and for the welcome @Holmes what are you running right now ?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. You can grow with that light but to get the nice dense buds we all crave you’ll want to upgrade and the hlg that @Hellraiser mentioned is a good start.

1 Like

You are welcome! Are you growing in bags? I also grow in coco, but I have not used coco loco. I am running mostly Amnesia Haze with a couple of my own cross between the old time Jamaican X Hawaiian. Here is a pic. of the flower room…

and veg area…
and the clone “nursery”

11 Likes

Haven’t decided yet any suggestions? How are the bags working for you ?

They are in my opinion ideal, they dry out quicker, air prune the roots are easy enough to fill and move around. I use 3 and 5 gal, kind of experimenting some!

2 Likes

Nice set up @Holmes im jealous i need some stability i will be back there soon …hopefully your flower room looks alot like mine did

now im back to the drawing board …well im away from the drawing board and back in the feild… Just need a lil time its a new location…stick and move stick and move

8 Likes

7 Likes

Almost ready just waiting on an extension cord

2 Likes

Drop them babys u dont need all that for a couple weeks

3 Likes

U ready my g drop that bean

2 Likes

Monday !!! My extension cord came but I’m going away this weekend can’t leave the “kid” aka the plant Home alone :joy:

2 Likes

You got 2 days before u even need dirt lol dont over think things …and definatley dont over water…i notice alot of over planning leads to common mistakes like over watering

3 Likes

Good luck! Set to watch, welcome :pray:
I am rebuilding right now too.

5 Likes

Block the window first thing day light comming through a window at any time in lights off will definatley throw you off

1 Like