First grow and need help with couple of things

Hi I’m about 4 weeks in with my first ever grow and have a few questions

1. The first photo can anybody tell me what is happening to plant?
  2. are they ready to go 12/12 light?
  3. any other guidance you can offer is mostly appreciated
    Thanks in advance

First welcome to the community the plant is showing a little burn on the tips or the Leafs I would just use pH water for a couple times and watch your new growth. The other two overall look pretty good. I would recommend use the whole pot looks like you got a five gallon pot but you only using two and a half gallon . Would be a good time to check your run off get your pH and PPM reading. Good luck

2 Likes

Sorry for sounding a little stupid but when you say just use ph water what do you actually mean by this?
Thank you btw

1 Like

When your watering the plant check your well water or tap water and adjust it to 6.5 pH.

1 Like

I would get a little more size on the plants before I flip to 12/12.

2 Likes

I would definitely top those, manifold/Mainline method. I started my first grow and in week 7 of flower. After I topped using this method they exploded

1 Like

Are they ready to flip? You could flip any time. What light are you using?

Some people grow straight from 12/12 lighting, to get it to flower as soon as possible.

I mean theyve got like 4 sections of different leafs nodes first ever grow so I’m new to all this
I’m using a 1200w phlizon led light positioned about 20 inch away from plants

• Actual Power: 191watt ±3%
  • Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz
  • Core Coverage: 22 ft - 2.52.5 ft

I would start flowering now unless you intend to add more lights? The light you have won’t give you spectacular results, but it’ll grow some flowers.

https://www.amazon.com/Phlizon-Thermometer-Humidity-Adjustable-Spectrum/dp/B075SSV6C1

1 Like

Shall I get the plabts back to normal before flowering them though as one of them has yellow tips

I think you’ll be okay. It’ll only be new growth that looks better. The leaves that are beat up, or yellowed will remain that way.
The yellow tips are from nutrient burn. Most people have them. Including me. Lol

2 Likes

Ahh okay cheers for your help means alot

1 Like