First grow and journal Mulegal here

You could look into a self watering system with carrots and make it gravity fed. I’m not sure about he sprinkler on and what the ph and all that would be

1 Like

Carrots? Hmm gravity fed, I hadn’t considered that.

PH will be what it will be. Appreciate the ideas

1 Like

Carrots are the spikes that go into your soil. You can set them to drip at a slower rate if you’re gonna be gone for a week. @Dieselgrower just built one that you could modify for your situation

2 Likes

Super easy to do. I mean hell I did it and in rhe first try :joy:

2 Likes

We all do our parts to help, beautiful…

1 Like

The sun is here; so is the wind. It blew sustained 39 mph winds yesterday with 60 mph gusts and this morning is the same.

@Dieselgrower, you have any pics of your ‘carrots’? This might be a good solution.

60 mph gusts will drive me right back into the house. UGGA. Calm here so far, but it’s always afternoon before the south breezes pick up. This has been a very windy spring.

OK back out I go to beat that wind.

2 Likes

I just posted pics of my yard in “Thoughts” if you’re interested.

1 Like

@mulegal and @Myfriendis410 and @BIGE

I am so totally blown away by the 3 of your posts! Muley girl we are sisters and always will be! For some reason we connected, maybe because we are on the same wave length, who knows, but it happened full force. I think we have done this before, and yes I am weird, because it just fell right into place like we picked up where we left off, in the dangling conversation and the superficial words were never spoken.

@BIGE and @Myfriendis410 Thank you both for being so supportive and caring it is mucho appreciado and you will never know how deeply I am affected.

6 Likes

awe shucks,we all have a common bond…
and i’m proud to say it is a strong bond!

1 Like

@BIGE Yes we do! Could it be we may be bigger that the Knights Templar? crusading for what we believe is right!

3 Likes

Or, just really high! Hahahaha!

3 Likes

Yes, yes I am!

2 Likes

I was a few hours ago…give me a couple minutes and I will be again :smile:

2 Likes

Definitely the same wavelength…and maybe this is yes, a dangling conversation from lives far, far ago. You’re not weird. I get it.

3 Likes

Beautiful day here today. Here is WillaJ soaking the sun. She’ll be 10 weeks tomorrow.

She loves the xtra water HCG. Good catch, thanks. And I fed her first thing and she did reach for the sky . 6 more cups of water this evening.

5 Likes

She looks so happy soaking up those rays!

1 Like

@mulegal She is gettin’ better n better everyday! Look at that green how deep it is (Willa) The green of your lawn is my favorite green!
From here on out keep giving her all the water she’ll drink. She’ll let you know when to stop. For some reason the closer they get the more thirsty they get. I got 3 transplanted into the 5 gal. will do the other 3 tomorrow, all the ILGM babies.

1 Like

@highcountrygal, Glad you got 3 transplanted , 3 to go…Yay!

1 Like