First grow and journal Mulegal here

She might be a little hungry. Their needs change when flowing, but I think she looks beautiful.

1 Like

@mulegal You may want to water her a bit more, can you tell if the bottom soil is thoroughly watered and wet. I just had to increase my watering as they all started looking funky (not the big girls) so I watered and watered and watched for air bubbles, they indicate dry spots, and watered until the bubbles went away, they were almost dry as a bone, overnight it will work into the dry stuff. Mine are drinking gallons , yes itā€™s hot, but even when not. They drink a lot of water, so get those manicured fingers down in that soil! Laughing because I look and my hands, that look like your hands do and I look @raustinā€™s nails and wonder how the heck she does it!

1 Like

She looks great! Iā€™m not seeing anything to suggest any deficiencies. Keep her going! :wink:

Girl I can see frost from here!

@highcountrygal Well I just felt the soil finger deep and it was dry.! All digits buried deep! EEKS. She got 8 cups yesterday afternoon. Today has been quite breezy, so I just gave 8 more cups water. I can see moisture seeping to the fabric pot bottom and a couple areas on the low sides, but it is surely not pouring out the bottom into the drip pan. Maybe a couple of Tablespoons has seeped out.

Thanks @raustin and @MattyBear. I think that you two have grown autos before and I appreciate your input.

Does everyone get stressed with this from time to time???

4 Likes

I have and am running a few autos currently. I like growing them with photo period plants for variety and the fact they donā€™t mind any light schedule

2 Likes

Everyday I grow! @mulegal

1 Like

WHAT??? You can see frost??? I gotta go look

1 Like

Hey @highcountrygal I think youā€™re right :boom:

I got out the magifying glass and all the little leaves around the pistols have little tiny hairs on them and ā€¦they do actually look a bit frosty. Now I SEE it!!

Good Eye HCG.

Happy Dance Lalalalalala This is worth a celebration Ahhhhhhh, good pipefull here, puff,puff,pass

6 Likes

@mulegal Itā€™s been 3 months since you said you couldnā€™t and by gawd you did! Okay so now you want to look for the pistols to kinda get curly vs straight and turn a reddish color and watch the trichomes go through their stages. I think you would be happier with a 25%/75% mix what this means is 1/4 of the trichomes are amber and 3/4 cloudy. Isnā€™t she a sativa? If so you can and probably should do the 50/50. For me this is the hardest part of the battle I get so nervous that I will miss that perfect time but I never have so far. How long is her growing cycle? I canā€™t wait for your harvest, it will almost if not make you cry, your heart will swell with pride and dang ya canā€™t share it with the world!

1 Like

A couple of pistols on the largest top colas are curly and reddish/brown. Those things I said look like little hairs on the leavesā€¦are those actually the tricombs ?? My goodness, My heart is pounding Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

@mulegal there will be a lot more almost giving a rusty hue to the plant.

1 Like

I think shes primarily Sativa. Seller said 12 weeks to harvest. She is 9weeks+2d nowā€¦so maybe about 3 weeks from this stage to harvest? Seem about right?

Iā€™m so glad you noticed this. I didnā€™t even recognise what I was seeing.

2 Likes

OK @Myfriendis410, I just ordered the otoscope from Amazon. I donā€™t have an IPhone, but itā€™s supposed to work fine with my Macbook. Thanks for the recommendation. Itā€™ll be handy with bug patrol this next grow also.

Realized I needed a better way to inspect. HCG noticed my frostiness all the way in SD and I never saw it. hahahahaha

Windy and rain a-coming again today so WillaJ is inside. Pungent is the word .

4 Likes

I have an Android platform so canā€™t comment on Apple compatibility. I had spider mites and couldnā€™t see them with the clip on scope for my phone. I knew I had them when I had a nice big high def image of the little monsters crawling around on my buds.

@highcountrygal You are in South Dakota? We are going to visit friends retired from the Air Force that live in SD. My hunting partner just got us permission to hunt pheasant and deer on a big ranch that used to be the Standing Rock Indian reservation. I think itā€™s ā€œBooker Farms?ā€ One of his skeet buddies invited us and heā€™s a relative.

1 Like

Oh I meant San Diego when I typed SDā€¦sorry

1 Like

See; I knew that! Too many posts lol.

@Myfriendis410 I should be so lucky to live in South Dakota, no I live in the other SD! I bet it is so beautiful there!

1 Like

@mulegal Try putting Willa outside in the rain and let her get washed off. They love it and sheā€™ll be pretty and clean. Just make sure to shake the moisture off. Itā€™s good for them. Did you get her deep watered? Sheā€™ll love that plus you will flush out built up nutes. Every night I do a semi flush. You asked last night I think about tasting the nutes. No you wonā€™t taste them because you will be flushing her regularly. Have you started spraying the Monterey BT on the newlings yet? I did my second round Sunday, thatā€™s my Sunday chore. I hand spray them until they are too big then I use the one that attaches to the hose, like in the pic I use. Sure makes it easier. I drench them and leave no area unsprayed. That stuff is a growers gift!
So it was 101ā€™ 3 days ago and tomorrow itā€™s supposed to be 69ā€™ WTF? Time for a trip out side.

1 Like

Really windy and cold outsideā€¦well 57*, but grey and Really Windy, she was getting beat up so I brought her in.

Yes she got a good soak. Will do better for her thirsty stage now, Thanks.

Havenā€™t started the babies on BT yet as theyā€™ve been indoors most of their life also yet. Just 8 days old and getting their second set of true leaves. I bought a 1 gallon sprayer yesterday to dedicate to BT. only $5 at WallyWorld, couldnā€™t pass it up. Maybe Iā€™ll start them on Sunday if itā€™s nice to put them out in the cold frame.

Farrier showed up this morningā€¦EEKā€¦I was expecting him tomorrow. My mistake. Kind of embarrassing though, girls all loose hair and dirty hooves. Oh well, heā€™s a Gem of a farrier and takes good care of everyone. Cold couple of hours standing in the wind though.

1 Like