First grow and journal Mulegal here

Ain’t that the truth @Covertgrower hahaha

2 Likes

@highcountrygal, @raustin, @Myfriendis410, @blackthumbbetty, @Covertgrower, @DaGoose, @Flyr, @FloridaSon, @Countryboyjvd1971, @neckNflu

Morning everyone. The rain has stopped. Quite the multi day storm. WillaJ has been in the house for 24 hours. Not enough light for her, but she’ll be back out today as the day warms a bit.

Anyhow today is 9 weeks or 63 days. I think she’s doing swell (pun-y huh?) She is really thirsty these days. Most of her life was water at 4 day intervals. Now she requires a drink about every other day. Still early bloom I think because she is mostly pistols at this stage. But sh’e growing up. Whatcha all think?

8 Likes

And two more

Thanks for looking in on her :grin:

13 Likes

I think they are beautiful and you are doing a great job with them!

Atagal…

1 Like

@mulegal OMG! How she has grown! I can’t believe how big she got. Helpful is the pic from a distance for an et al view. That really shows her coolness off. I look at it this way each little budlet is a pipe full! HEALTHY!

1 Like

She’s looking beautiful, @mulegal. Good job.

Thanks everyone. Each days growth is still a brand new experience and wonder for me… hahaha

@highcountrygal " I look at it this way each little budlet is a pipe full! HEALTHY!" I love this…each budlet a pipeful. In my dreams :grin:

2 Likes

It’s that Northern California sun! She looks gorgeous, lady!

1 Like

She’s definitely in flower, now you’ll just see nice flowers here out! @mulegal

1 Like

@mulegal, Yee haa. we are all trying to reach the same point with our girls. Looks like you’ve done a little training as well.

What a pretty site!!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I’m a proud momma. Things are progressing nicely, course most of that is due to the weeds natural vigor and like @Myfriendis410 said The northern CA sun sure helps.

And Yes @Flyr, I did some minor lst early on to try and open her canopy up. I’m happy with the results.

This summer I am growing 2 more of these AH autos and one I will top and one I will lst or leave natural, just to experiment.

2 Likes

And @highcountrygal, @Flyr, @FloridaSon, @raustin, @Myfriendis410, @Covertgrower and anyone else.

Here are my sprouts at 6,5 &4 days old. Another AHA has failed to sprout. I’m starting another

Let the summer grow begin!

6 Likes

@mulegal And they’re off…the win place and show are gaining ground growing around the last quarter before transplantation…

:racehorse: :seedling: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I support the summer growing. My move just got moved forward to June. What do with my clones and seeds I germed? Ugh…

3 Likes

Geesh…best laid plans and all that. Bummer for you once you’ve started CG. Friends up there who might appreciate the starts? Transport them with you in a big box with Fragile/Precious Cargo on the side.

Oh you will be going through customs a couple times…that probably ain’t the best idea :laughing:

That really sucks! I see my neighbor Murphy has a brother there with you…

2 Likes

Evening musings… @highcountrygal, @raustin, @Myfriendis410, @MattyBear, @neckNflu, @FloridaSon

As I read through many journals I am amazed and the amounts and varieties of nutes. Multiple Tablesoons of multiple things, 5 or 6 things in 2 gallons of water. I am way below that. Course this is for more than one little auto, but still the proportions are definitely much stronger.

WillaJ’s drinking about 6-8 cups every other day and when I feed now I add 1/16teaspoon each of beastie bud and cha-ching. That’s it. feed/feed/plain water. She has never had nute burn, but she sometimes looks less vigorous since building buds than she was during straight veg. Is she hungry ya think?
But part of me is concerned about all the chemicals tainting her taste. I trust that flushing will help that. It’s that ol first timer inexperience I’m afraid.

But on second thought it might just be growing up. Her leaf shape has changed. They used to be full and round and now they are more thin and long, more sativa look I’m thinking. Maybe she’s just lost her baby fat and taking on true body shape. Or maybe she’s starving haha ugga

What you call this HCG? Hoveritis? Cannainsecurities?

3 Likes

No pictures, @mulegal? How old is she now? When they get on in flowing toward the end, the plant starts to eat itself and it’s a good thing. The leaves start to yellow and die.

Oh she’s not there yet I don’t think @raustin . She’s 9weeks / 65 days

I took this a few minutes ago not the best

5 Likes