First grow and journal Mulegal here

Been out 2 at the vets this morning…Ka-ching $$ Biz is sore but going to be better in a few days. Fight with neighbors wandering German Shepard through the cattle panel. Glad the panel was there or Biz would’ve been sausage snack.

Just brought the sprouts in from cold frame. They looked a little frettful. Tucked in under lights. Will comfort them I’m thinkin.

WillaJ looks happy . So @highcountrygal, maybe at next feeding give her a tiny bit of Open Sesame with her regular feeding? today is 6.5 weeks/of 12 week proposed grow. How long do they flower for?

1 Like

@mulegal Isn’t she already flowering? Feed the Open Sesame until just about mid bloom then switch to Beastie Blooms for the last 1/2 of flowering. OMG when you use any of these products you see results almost over night!!

Well, I’m not sure? Is this the beginning of flower?

about 5 days ago

1 Like

And is this beginning flower?![DSCN5621|666x500](upload://ryb9HA3OVCwPz1iwTZr22wddh6k.JPG

Just got the open sesame in yesterdays mail.

If it’s cool and grey out in CF, should I wait for warmer sunnier weather to feed this or just whenever she’s thirsty? Sorry to be dense but I don’t want to mess up things with her now…groan

Pic didn’t go through 1st time. Thais was 3 days ago, I think.

2 Likes

OK @highcountrygal, I just gave WillaJ a little taste of OS. less than 1/8t in 1/2gal and 1/4t Dyna grow.

And brought her inside. 60* in cold frame but sure to drop tonight.

Grow baby girl Grow

1 Like

Out of likes, but I like this @mulegal

2 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower , trying to do the best I can for her but my seed of knowledge is still very small. It’s growing too though, right along with WillaJuana :grin:

@mulegal I think she is just starting to get ready. My bro is here now but I will post some pics in a while and I think I have one just past that stage. Definitly thinking about it!

@mulegal I’m no expert on seeds, but I can help if you need something. Just let me know.

1 Like

Willa J looks great. @mulegal.

@highcountrygal, @raustin, @MattyBear, @Myfriendis410, @Covertgrower, @blackthumbbetty, @GreenThunder and anyone else

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I had to go out for a couple hours and someone chewed on WillaJ. Fan leaves all over chewed and spitty. Both dogs and cat were in the house with her. I am furious. I’ll get pics tomorrow. I don’t think it’s going to kill her or anything like that, but Dang it! My own fault for leaving her within their access, but Dang it all!

7 Likes

Almost makes you wanna slap 'em!

1 Like

Oh bummer!!!

1 Like

I hate when that happens!! It’s the cat in the library with a candlestick

2 Likes

I didn’t slap 'em but I felt like it. I did shriek a little…they hate that

2 Likes

Definite bummer. MB

1 Like

Another idea is to give them some wheat grass to chew on? Or catnip? Something more attractive than cannabis. @mulegal

1 Like

I think you are right about the cat in the library but i think it was the lead pipe HCG

1 Like