First grow and journal Mulegal here

I’ve tried one but literally it was once or twice at a friend’s house. I liked it. But I don’t know how good of a machine his was. It was quite a while ago too so I’m sure the Technologies advanced. I’m actually smoking a joint right now haha

2 Likes

Enjoy it my friend @neckNflu

1 Like

Thank you. You enjoy your evening.

1 Like

I have the airizer extreme q for a table top vape. It has a whip & a balloon. One big bowl lasts about 20-30 hits. It doesn’t hit you like a joint or bong, but after one bowl…you’re good to go. Plus, you can use the vaped material in budder or tincture.

I have a vapium summit, too. It’s very much so like an electronic pipe, except the herb never combusts. It hits ok, but its battery life is pretty sad.

I bought these things to help save on herb & to save my lungs. They work, but the smoke-feel isn’t nearly as satisfying, to me. I guess my lungs like the burn.

2 Likes

Thanks @blackthumbbetty. I appreciate your take on the vape tools. Guess I’ll have to find someone around here who actually has one. A portable would be in my sights if I find it is an acceptable option to smokin.

Been watching your grow. The girls are looking really good. Vigorous growth every new pic :+1:

2 Likes

I have a cheap grenco g pro, as well. I like it b/c you can change the temp to almost anything w/in reason. It hits better than the vapium & has a better battery.

I definitely recommend you try one before you buy one. They’re good, but might not hit the spot in the same way. I enjoy the ritual of smoking, as much as the smoking, itself.

The portable vapes are great for stealth smoking in public, though!

And thank you for hanging out with me in my grow room!

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty - “I enjoy the ritual of smoking, as much as the smoking, itself.”

Yeah, my rituals are important to me, hahahaha. And growing is getting to be a new ritual part of the whole experience. But ya, I’ll find someone here and try it. I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Is this like water curing?

@McB like @Myfriendis410 stated, unless you get crazy rough with them, they won’t fall off.

2 Likes

I have a vape: It’s the “Alternate” by Vivant.

What I like about it is you get a true taste of the MJ instead of the burning plant material from a pipe or joint. You aren’t ingesting cellulose either; in theory it’s much easier on the lungs. I like my rituals too and I particularly like twisting a fatty and enjoying it with a cuppa on the patio.

My wife likes the vape over other delivery methods. I still cough like crazy when I use it though lol.

6 Likes

Just about everything makes me cough since my son talked me into hitting a new bong of his about 10yrs ago. I don’t do bongs anymore.

“Careful with that, your gonna blow a hemi!”…

3 Likes

Looking forward to trying vape for myself. @Myfriendis410, I do like the idea of truer taste and less burned trash in lungs, but new things come hard for me hahahaha

@FloridaSon we had a ceramic bong back in the early 70’s…I can still remember the gurggling water as I took a long draw, then the coughing, then pretty much melting into a puddle. hahahaha No more bongs for me either.

I like an energetic crisp high these days

3 Likes

@mulegal Define ‘crisp’ kinda like slappy pappy happy?

Let’s see, Crisp…hmmmmm. Maybe just short of trippy.

That make sense?

2 Likes

Crisp like I can be working on something and see every fine line and detail. See Every solution to the task at hand. The workbench is a plane of possibilities. Creative, expanding, sharp, energized. Detailed and absorbed Kinda hard to explain @highcountrygal

The opposite of melted into a puddle.

6 Likes

I use the same turn of phrase: Jack Herer, Sour Diesel in particular, Girl Scout Cookies all give me that daytime “crisp” high where you aren’t terribly bleary eyed and you can string a sentence together. Yet you want to do things and keep moving. And, my definition includes how you come down off of it. The Sour D in particular is a treat to use in the morning. If I smoke a joint at 10 a.m. I am not experiencing noticeable effects after 3 or 4 hours.

3 Likes

Yes I agree. Don’t need the afternoon zonk.

these are reasons I chose Jack Here for this summer. Hope it doesn’t disappoint. Maybe I’ll try sour diesel next time. How is it to grow? size? hardiness? etc.

2 Likes

Oh yeah speed weed! haven’t heard that in a long while!

How is Sour Diesel? Let me put it to you this way:

Every grow from last June has had one in the mix. Got one now. Using my SCROG and in coco I have averaged 11 oz of manicured bud per plant in a 4 1/2 month grow. That would be four plants so almost 3 pounds?

It’s a very vigorous, hardy, mold resistant, bushy plant. On par with the Gold Leaf in growth but not as potent IMO. Or maybe the high is different. I harvest at around 10% amber.

I’m doing one now in soil just for the flavor.

2 Likes

You’re too funny. Speed weed. I’ve never heard that Bzzzzzzzzz

1 Like