First grow am I ready to harvest

My first grow plants are getting the yellow leaves been checking tricombs what do you think

5 Likes

I also want to drill my stalk to promote more tricombs am I too late or am I ready for this step

1 Like

I’d say your getting pretty close maybe another week if that. It looks like you still got a bunch of white hairs I’d wait for more amber but also depends what kind of high you want

2 Likes

Looks good! Ide pull her if it was me or do your dark period whatever it is that you are doing you are doing it right haha… yeah you can drill or split the stalk most I believe do that a weeks before harvest but I mean you could definitely let her go another week get a bit more amber…

2 Likes

Yes giver her some more time. She’s looking a little clear. Plant is looking beautiful other wise

:100::v::sunglasses::seedling::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I concure @Mr-Ace. They are beautiful though @Diesel1981

1 Like

@Diesel1981 that’s great chart to look at! :100: The one he just posted @Teffygreenthumb I have the same one :grin::peace_symbol::seedling:

1 Like

Yeah and every body has a preference that’s why we grow our own medicine… it’s like customizing your ride man haha!

Thanks for the help I started flowering the first of august so it’s getting close to that 8th week of flower I’ve been just giving them tap water ph at 6.5 ish grown in ffof did some beastie bloomz but nothing else for nutes really I think I’m gonna drill the stalk let those babies get some more twinkle to them! I ordered kind soil for my next grow to try with just filtered water see how that works

1 Like

Like @shady424 said still a lot of white pistils. Are you checking the trichomes on the buds or the sugar leaves? The sugar leaves turn before the buds

2 Likes

This is generally a waste of time. You would be better off doing a period of darkness after running water only for the last week or ten days. I also advocate washing your harvest in peroxide. It will improve the shelf-life dramatically.

2 Likes