First Grow &All Help Appreciated

He’ll eat good. Wonder what’s causing that one to turn grey like that? I’m assuming it’s normal lol

1 Like

Just genetics by the look of it.

Yup genetics and the cool night air will flip those colors out… sorry im late. Ole lady been in town last few days. Have to peek in spurts. I actually 12/12’d the girls tonight. And didnt get before photos. Wtf…

2 Likes

Thanks guys and I feel ya @PurpNGold74 but heck Yeah! Time to watch them babies stretch! That’s my favorite because they start looking like actual plants that produce bud lol they take on the shape I guess

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie @raustin What do y’all think?

2 Likes

It’s a little hard to tell from that trich pic, but you’re getting real close. Keep checking daily now and wait for the first sign of amber.

Okay, problem is I don’t have a microscope. I know I need to buy one but with the split up and holidays money is kind of tight. Here’s the deal it’s either I harvest and hang today or it’ll have to be around next weekend. Think they can make it that long?

1 Like

still not the bebest but a little better maybe

4 Likes

Wow, she’s really frosty! I’d let her go till the weekend.

Thank you! And okay I’ll try. My daughter is coming in from Seattle for thanksgiving so my entire family will be at my house all this weekend and next week lol

She’ll be fine for another week, besides if you hang her now she’s gonna really stink and you don’t want a stinky house for Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Well my grow is out in my barn and I plan on hanging them in the room I grow in. I’ve got another grow growing right now too in the same room so I’ll have to monitor the temps and everything anyway

1 Like

Man they are really frosty indeed. Going to be some potent stuff.

2 Likes

Hell yea! I dont think ive ever seen so many trich in one pic! They look cloudy too but its hard to just from that magnification.

1 Like

:eyes::eyes: what i miss?

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie @raustin sorry been slow my daughter has come in from Seattle for thanksgiving so I’ve been spending so much time with her! Last Wednesday the crazy ex that used to live with me came and got her stuff. Trashed my place and tried to break all my locks to my grow room. She never got in but I just figured I might as well consider myself lucky and cut them. It kind of freaked me out and I knew I wouldn’t have time while my daughter is in

1 Like

Well, congratulations on the harvest.

1 Like

Damn I’m sorry but at least you got it done. And even better she’s got her crap so no need to let her back in again. I’d be changing the locks on the house just to be safe. And congrats on the harvest.

3 Likes

Locks have been changed and thanks man. Didn’t get to do the proper harvest preparation but next time around maybe it’ll be smoother. I got another that’s 6 weeks old right now

1 Like

Yep next one will be easier without the issues she caused.