First Grow &All Help Appreciated

Couch lock rules in my head @ARGrower My AK’s that i pulled early in a budrot panic were not ready. I hindsight i did panic.Should have cut out the rot and moved on. Did learn tons this year from you all. @raustin @Countryboyjvd1971 @PurpNGold74 @Hogmaster @nostril @blackthumbbetty Only pulled 4 of 7. Lastv3 went 3 more weeks. Had t pull die to frost. Currently curing the ones that stayed the longest. Did see amber trich’s. Waiting for taste testing maybe Christmas. What about making hash out of the ones that i pulled early. Any comments? Interested in your take on Bipolar @blackthumbbetty My daughter, 1 of triplets is Biploar. Savage mood swings and sometime laugh and love others a path of pure mean anger. Hurts me to see her and not help. Help is often rejected or insightful. Former heroin addict in recovery doing well EXCEPT for Bipolar rages. Weed is all legal here in MA. Doctors are scared to use it right now. Not every doctor can dispense it. Involves volumes of paperwork. So sad. Thanks to all unmentioned, but totally appreciated

6 Likes

Try getting some dry ice and using that to process the early stuff
You will need a pollen shaker or bubble bags
But it worth the small investment in dry ice
IMHO

You probably want high Cbd strains as well if treating any disorders
You should look up what is best to treat your situation and target strain high in that :+1:

3 Likes

@stretchgfw.1957 so you know they can take a day or two of frost I’m growing at 60° to 40° It was 34 this am the colors come out and I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971 :wink:

5 Likes

Nice! That’s absolutely beautiful

Well @DoobieNoobie @raustin @stretchgfw.1957 @Familyman here they are today. First time I’ve seen them since Wednesday lol been busy. The little one is doing alright. I’m hoping to keep her small because I’m trying to keep her in that box until my other 2 plants are done flowering and I can move her over there. I’m wanting to clone her. Pretty sure the lower leaves yellowing are a mixture of nute burn and light burn but shes still ticking right along so I’m not sweating it much. The 2 big girls are really starting to feel out. Still just playing the waiting game, bout as boring as watching weeds grow :wink:

4 Likes

Hahah yep! It’s always a waiting game. I’ve tried to limit myself to only seeing mine two times a day. But that’s hard when I’m home all day long except for 2 days a week.

2 Likes

Well I don’t get off work until 430 and I’ve got about a 45 minute drive to the house from work. Their bedtime is 6:30 so if I have any errands to do after work then they’re already asleep by the time I get home
Edit:that’s why I haven’t seen them since Wednesday lol I tend to lose my train of thought sometimes if ya get what I’m saying :wink:

1 Like

Lol i think we all lose our thoughts and ramble a bit here. Makes me feel at home when i notice someone else doing it.

The flower girls look awesome. How far along are they? Swelling nicely regardless

1 Like

Thanks man they will be 8 weeks in flower this Wednesday. Dropped the seeds July 24th. Just playing the waiting game now. Went through a bad split up about 3 weeks ago, just ask @DoobieNoobie lol anyway got stuck with a lot of bills. Told the boss man today that if they had any extra time I would take it. Boy I wish right then I didn’t open my big ass mouth because they stuck with 6 am to 6 pm 5 days a week lol so I’ll only see them twice a week when I wake up early to feed them during the week and on the weekends. So every weekend I’ll get to see in person how big they’ve gotten in 5 or so days and get to look good. Should theoretically “make them grow faster” since I’m not watching them and the extra money don’t hurt

1 Like

Hahah well you asked for it. And you’re correct the leaving the plants alone except for watering will be good. By the end of the week you’re gonna be like wow look how much they’ve grown lol.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not even feeding anymore. They got their last feeding Saturday. Now it’s just straight water. Wednesday will be 8 weeks in flower :sunglasses::metal:

2 Likes

Nice you’re in the home stretch now.

2 Likes

Well @raustin @DoobieNoobie @PurpNGold74 got off work at 430 today and had time to go out and water and check on the girls. The plant that look a further along got just water and I fed the other one for the last time today. One of them is getting beautiful purple colors, I don’t know if yall can tell in the pictures

2 Likes

You got some killer frost going on them. Looks like the home stretch on them.

1 Like

I appreciate dude. Another got cut for some pre sample lol

1 Like

Looking beautiful! It won’t be long now.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really hoping to make it for about another 17 days. Think they can hold out for that long?

Definitely, maybe longer.

1 Like

Good deal, my daughter will be here so I don’t want the place reiking like ganja

1 Like

Lol you keep taking samples you might not have much left :rofl::joy: lol I’m just kidding. I’m sure I’m gonna be doing the same since I won’t have anymore until I harvest.